If so....what EXACTLY do you guys get tired of? I'm just curious....because I've heard a lot of women talk about men getting tired of having sex with them and they lose interest in sex with their partner, cheat, or just leave. I want to know if it's possible to love having sex with the same person for a long time or the rest of your life....
Shonda Shonda 22-25, F 15 Answers Apr 13, 2010

mostly its the thrill of the hunt especially men your age,they are always looking for something new,Its a gene thing lol has nothing to do with how sexy or pretty you are,the grass is always greener.....................just my opinion

Best Answer

Iwas married 43 years,,each time we had sex was like the first time,,Kevinmcc hit it right on the head,,same thing gets boreing,,,

Best Answer

I would think so since there's cheating going on everywhere and most couples end up divorced these days.

Best Answer

LovingButConflictedHusband, quit being a douchebag, man up, and forget about your ex-girlfriend! Nevermind this fantasizing crap when you have sex with your wife - be grateful you even have a wife!

Best Answer

I think it depends on the guy. For example, I had a first love, and I thought I could have sex with her till the day I died. We lived together for a year and had sex often more than once a day the entire year and it never got old. However, that was very young love, and our relationship turned into a long distance one as I had to move for my work, and eventually that fire died out.<br />
Since then, I dated a number of women and eventually settled down and married, but I never felt the same way again. My wife of 4 years now is my treasure; my best friend and the one with whom I want to grow old. In 4 years of marriage we have never fought or argued once -- she's the sweetest person I've ever met. My first love was opposite: it was the most passionate romance but one where we often argued all the time. <br />
To be honest, I was never quite as sexually attracted to my wife as my first love, and never can be. My first love was a knock out -- I thought I won the lottery by actually managing to get such a gorgeous woman to fall in love with me. Already after only 4 years of marriage, I find sex with my wife to be routine, and I feel terribly guilty about it, but I fantasize about other women when I do it. <br />
Unless a man has a fiery, insatiable sexual desire towards his partner or unless he didn't date a lot of women in the past (having nothing to compare), I can't see how he can have sex with her for years and not start to find it routine. To a man, one of the greatest pleasures in life is to undress a woman and see her body for the first time, not the same body we've seen already 10,000 times over. My wife is always the woman to whom I want to return home -- no one can claim I don't love her -- in some ways I love her more than my first love, but in a different way that is more peaceful yet not so passionate. Still, I have no desire greater in life at the moment than to spend a few nights with a young, beautiful girl and relive that kind of fresh, burning desire of a young romance.

Best Answer

I can’t speak for all men, but I think you can have sex with just one person w/o getting bored. I dated a girl who evidently must have heard the same conversations you did because she took measures to make sure that didn’t happen (she was a little insecure, or maybe a lot that’s important to know). Anyhow, she would change how she groomed herself basically on a month to month basis LOL She was a redhead and well sometimes she’d be bald, other times landing *****, and other times even further... She’d dye it, or instead of the landing ***** she’d have designs. I finally got curious about this and asked her why go through all this trouble and she replied, “Well, if it looks different when you’re not going to want to go out and look for someone else because you’re going to think it’s someone else.. I mean you guys only think of one thing anyhow.” Now she knew that I wasn’t like that, I mean I never cheated on anyone, but I will say this, it made each month seem like Christmas for me when I’d take her panties off after she’d changed it up. It was exciting so to say, so maybe just spicing things up and some variety between the two of you is the way to make sure he will never lose interest.

Best Answer

You have asked a question we all wonder about.Like anything it there needs the thrill of the chase.Its a two way street.<br />
I think you should ask if the relationship is boring....If you have a good relationship the sex will follow.<br />
Angie..:-)

Best Answer

i think some of us guys may tire of the same woman but i tend to try new things to keep it fresh in the bed plus i was a very late bloomer so im just happy i finally grew into a man i didnt hit my current penis size till i was 19 so i just been enjoying it for the past few years

Best Answer

it is always great, just needs to be varied so it does not get to be the same old thing

Best Answer

i think women get tired of it too, i think its just something that is a part of life to want to feel something/someone different

Best Answer

The simple fact is, men grow tired of the same thing. Notice that many men have hobbies or interest. Notice that for a while a man will be absolutely obsessed with a particular hobby or interest, then after a while, he will just lose interest in this hobby and it just sits in the garage untouched for years.

Women are just another interest or hobby for men. This is the key that women will never understand. A woman, is really nothing more than a hobby to a man or an interest. Sure, we love sex, we love a particular woman but just like any other thing we as men pursue in our lives, it's just something to obtain, enjoy, then check off our list.

Women view relationships as Lifelong commitments, men just don't NEED that in our lives. A man is 100% complete alone. A man could die alone and feel 100% satisfied with his accomplishments in life. It's the Accomplishment and acquisition of our dreams and goals that makes a man happy. Once we GET what we want, we no longer care about it because that accomplishment has been achieved. Time to move on to the NEXT goal or accomplishment.

Get it? If your a successful man then you probably do. If your a female you'll say "How can a man be so heartless?"

Now when it comes to our kids, men do feel the need to take care of our children because they represent US living on in the future.

Women, no matter how beautiful or devoted are just another hobby, another achievement to accomplish. Once we GET a woman and make love to her once. The accomplishment has been met and from there, it's just a matter of time till we grow tired of making love to the SAME woman.

Getting a NEW Woman is where the excitement and challenge lies. This is the driving force behind men. To achieve and accomplish New Things in our lifetime.

Best Answer

It's not so much that we get tired of it as much as things become routine and you add that to the fact that we then start imagining how sex would be like w other women and how new and exciting it would be. If your guy is a good looking guy he is going to have woman flashing him looks and flirting w him. When all this happens after yeeaaaars of having sex w same girl it is insanely difficult. Been w same girl for 9 yrs. woman make advances on me weekly and I'm constantly going insane. I never cheat. I would say be spontaneous. If Ur always passive get aggressive w him. If u always do it in the bedroom just go after him on the couch. My girl gives it up to me on demand which is great but I could give u a play by play about how the whole act will go down. That is mind numbing. I try to say hey living room floor lets go let's do it here and I get complaints. I'm in my early 30s and I get hit on by girls in their early 20s. The combination of all of this is a ton for me to deal w. Hope this helps. I'm venting so it helped me some.

Best Answer

It's monotonous. Just imagine eating your favorite meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner for more than a decade and nothing else.

Best Answer