BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 29 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Hobbies

Do women like to show off their cleavage?

Best Answer

some do if they have that size problem

Best Answer

thanx

Best Answer

Would you like to look at my bulge? :)

Best Answer

I guess as much as you like to show your bulges off. ;)

Best Answer

The stupid ****** of the world do they do anything for attention

Best Answer

When I was in my 20's I did.......I am pretty well hung and loved the looks and stares I'd get.........and I got lots of interesting propositions, too.......but alas, at my age now, no more!! LOL

Best Answer

I don't ...and that means some verrry baggy pants

Best Answer

well stop looking down there lol ;)

Best Answer

oh sorryy, Ill put him away, Didnt realize he came out to play =)

Best Answer

I don't like to but i just can't help being so big. Sorry ladies

Best Answer

lol i think we all laughed when we read this

Best Answer

Yes, I do it as much as I can. I love wearing no underwear while at work in my dress pants and wait for a lovely lady to notice it. I also love leaving the gym still wearing my compression shorts and go shopping or just walk around. I love seeing the reaction of women noticing it. I think its the same as women showing cleavage or cameltoe

Best Answer

I'll admit it, I love the bulge! Instead of "Show me the money" "Show me the bulge!" LOL

Best Answer

my 17 yr old had a wrestling match at school..walked around in his uniform at school during the break...his friends too..all the boys do!!!! ya...they like to show it off...even the young ones!!:(

Best Answer

Judging by the number of beer-guts on display, then yes.

Best Answer

Yes, some of us do. I am well hung (8 1/2") and I show off very nicely. Sometimes I wrap it when I'm almost erect which maintains the size and I put on levi's and go out. I bet lot's of stares and I can tell most people like it, especially the ladies and young women. Some women have large breasts, some of us men have large penis. What's the big deal if we show off a little of our manhood when "so" many women show off their breasts every day.

Best Answer

Yes, usually I am too scared to do it but sometimes I walk around in my blue spandex shorts at the shops.

I love to catch men and women of different ages checking out my bulge.

Best Answer

I sure as **** do. I wear my jeans skintight with a thong underneath to show off my package to good advantage. At the pool it's always Speedos and on the beach usually a thong. I should add that my girlfriend approves. She says it's only recently that guys have become scared to display what they have between their legs

Best Answer