*looks around innocently*
FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 17 Answers Jan 3, 2012

Speaking for myself I do on a regular basis and I am now getting really good at it, I have special equipment to capture it , I made a lasso out of platted silk thread,I wave a small piece of tinned tuna around to arouse interest when I get a reaction I dangle the lasso slowly in front of it so as not to cause alarm and make it retreat in fear.Once captured with the silk lasso I stretch it out to it's full length and then get the peniscope out of it's case.The peniscope is a wonderful invention for the 1 handed measuring of the larger more fiercer man bit, the scope is calibrated in both feet and yards, I did have a metric scale but I am just to traditional to use that, I will not disclose the exact dimensions as I hope to get my job back in the Museum of Modern Wonders and Human oddities, they let me go when they found a man with bigger tackle than myself,but after 3 months it was discovered the assets proved to be fake and the so called man was an ex-nun from Ponders End.

Best Answer

and add on another 6 inches

Best Answer

lol !

Best Answer

I have, yes.

Best Answer

I just wip it out and show it, no cheating with the ruler that way,,,lol and never have to brag,,,

Best Answer

Men don't, teenagers do.

Best Answer

Obviously if a woman has big boobs - she is hot, so if A follows B then a guy with a long **** must be hot too. Women have bra sizes and guys have tape measures.

Best Answer

Most definately yes....and brag if they are well endowed! :)

Best Answer

So if they're not bragging...

Best Answer

Or even if they're not ;-P

Best Answer

They are having a job to find it!! LOL

Best Answer

yes we are as obsessed with our 'assets' as women are with theirs

Best Answer

Maybe.

Best Answer