catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 35 Answers Aug 20, 2011

I can be very observant.....I just dont always acknowledge it or comment on it even though I do notice.

Best Answer

i noticed your hair is pink..

Best Answer

You have a good question, but it also refers to the opposite gender. As a male doing the home duties, the female also ignores the little things one does during the day and only looks for the big thing that have not been done. <br />
It takes time for both genders to see the little things one does. They may not say anything, but one knows when they have noticed.

Best Answer

Just the new food that's in the fridge

Best Answer

Talking about others 'efforts, some women don't , anyone raised as the master of the house is oblivious of 'details'.

Best Answer

I do because, oftentimes, it's the many small things that matter as a whole : -)<br />
(No ... I'm not saying it just 'because' it sounds nice and flowery'; I am saying it as I believe it to be for me)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Some things more than others

Best Answer

Some men do.

Best Answer

Oddlye hit it right on the nose. We may notice, but we probably won't discuss the matter, especially if it's something we don't like.

Best Answer

i would say the right man does... but there are very few who actually care...

Best Answer

They just look down. Ahahahaha. yeah. Some do. Who pay close attention.

Best Answer

I think I do but most of the time have no idea how to respond so I end up ignoring them

Best Answer

Nopers.

Best Answer

I find that many do notice certain little things.<br />
Like my dad would only wear button up shirts, and each one had to have two pockets. But he didn't care or particularly notice if the shirt happened to have large holes in it. And more than once, he accidentally went to work in his bedroom slippers. He couldn't have cared less about home decor or how fancy a meal was or whether my mom had a new hairstyle. <br />
My husband was ticky about certain things....the way his socks were folded, whether a certain duck decoy had been moved, and whether anyone had smoked in his patrol car. But he didn't care at all that I was recovering from a c-section, or that his son had a diaper that was about to explode, or that our toddler had entangled himself in his stroller strapping. At least not til I brought those to his attention. I guess that to him, those were little things. But he was a stickler for things like police protocol or how clean he kept his gun. <br />
I think that there are men who are attuned to details, but there are those who have a sort of selective attention. That's one reason why some women have to nag about certain "little things". There are also men who are very focused on whatever it is that they are doing at the time, and little things become just so much "fluff" around them. <br />
There are women with selective attention too though. LIke my aunt, who had mice running around the room while she and I would talk. I don't think she even saw them. lol

Best Answer

OF course they do--the best of things arrive in small packages ? lol why didnt Snow White find the worlds best 7 Wonders came in small fr<x>ames ? lolll

Best Answer

only if you look very closely.

Best Answer

Good afternoon to al Women, i spent my life around men, mostly military, their idea of noticing a Women will be t&a, gams, etc. This is going to take a bit of your beautiful Women time. First is eye contact, Women who are strong will first look at the spouse/or a friend, i always walk behind my Woman, then at me, up and down. when She is down, she will look at the male, i Immediately drop my eyes. Usually, She will smile at, me. i also notice the gait of the Woman, Her clothes and exceptionally, the footwear. More another time, Mistress.

Best Answer

yes of cos

Best Answer

Some of us do ---

Best Answer