Secretlywonder Secretlywonder 22-25, F 15 Answers Dec 27, 2011

I always get into trouble for writing something along these lines.

But yes... we do like curvy... too a degree... the problem is though... you say curvy and every really big girl tries to incorporate themselves into that preference. But it doesn't apply to them.

All that it really means is that we don't want the ******* skeletor woman who looks like she hasn't eaten in the last week.... but we don't want the enormous girl who looks like she's been starving skeletors by eating everything in sight either.

Best Answer

Blunt but yeah point made. I can see how you are able to get yourself into trouble.

Best Answer

AtleastImHonest, kudos for your tact. When "you say curvy and every really big girl tries to incorporate themselves into that preference. But it doesn't apply to them" you have arrived at the core issue - misrepresentation.

Best Answer

exactly I'm slim and a 200lb girl calls me bony

Best Answer

You can't say we! There are even men outside who like fat women! Unfortunately not my own hubs. :'-))

Best Answer

Some men do, some men don't. I don't think that when men say that they like curvy women that they are just saying it so they aren't offended there are really men out there who do like curvy women. I have an athletic body and have been turned down by a guy that I liked because he liked "plump" women. There are men out there who prefer slimmer women though. Just like some women like skinny men, others like muscular men and others like cuddly looking men. Different strokes for different folks.

Best Answer

this is probably the fairest answer and it is true, everyone haz different tastes.

Best Answer

If a man did not like a curvacious woman I would be quite out of luck. To my understanding curves can be a good thing when they are in desirable places. haha.

On the other hand I suppose some men might call a woman curvacious to avoid offending her if she is a bit overweight. I guess it all depends on the situation.

Best Answer

My boyfriend's ex was what I would call skinny, so I never thought he would be physically attracted to me. Wrong! Although I acquired most of my curves by having children, what he said to me about losing weight went something like this: "Why would I want you to change [the way you look] when you're already perfect?"

I've never hated my body image since.

Best Answer

each man is different so it is hard to say what all me like I on the other hand do like a girl who is on the heaiver side one because I am and two because I love to eat great food and would like to share that with someone

Best Answer

Is it so hard to imagine that different men like different things?

Having said that, it depends on context. If it's a spontaneous response to "what do you find attractive", it's probably sincere. If it's in response to someone saying "Do I look fat?" then it most likely is an attempt to be tactful.

Best Answer

Men are biologically attracted to women who appear most healthy and ready to bear and raise good healthy children. That means wide hips, healthy breasts, and about 25% body fat. That excludes overly thin or fat females.

Best Answer

Depends on the dude. just like I've been noticing a lot men seem to date women nowadays that look like men. I mean if you were to shave these women they would look like men in the face. I think it's the whole gay thing going around now. I don't know. So I would say it's a offending thing. A lot of it is I like what they like not what I actually like. So a lot of mean that claim to want curves only want them because it's in right now. Others it's a cultural thing. But I can tell you this it probably feels better to have sex with a curvy or "overweight" woman than a skinny one. Who wants to feel like they are being stabbed by a stick in the pelvis. No offense though.

Best Answer

Curvaceous women are beautiful and it's a compliment ; )

Best Answer

Curvy but not rolls of fat

Best Answer