I told this guy he could come on my face and he looked at me really funny and he's like "No! I'll kiss your face!" Apparently, they aren't all **** stars LOL

Best Answer

I hope you married him!!!

Best Answer

He's precious! But too much younger. Seriously, though... I've met many guys who find these things unnecessary and unfulfilling. I had a guy pull out once and it shot up into my eye and he was apologizing so hard he was on the verge of tears! There are decent guys around... Gotta dig, though :)

Best Answer

I do think the **** industry doesn`t give a very good image of women and sex as a whole ya, but they`re rich so they get to decide the content of media, sucks but that`s how society works. As for my personnal opinion, it might be kinda weird, but I don`t mind it if it`s spontaneous or accidental but not if it was "planned". Like, if he wanted me to get down so he could do it I wouldn`t want to, but if it just happened that some got on my face I wouldn`t care.

Best Answer

I personally feel that ******* on a woman's face is degrading. It is not something I would do unless asked, and truth be told, I have never been asked to do so.<br />
It is one of my pet peeves about **** video. Another is the constant slapping of the girls' assess. Who the hell slaps their girlfriend or wife's *** in the middle of intercourse? Now I understand that some women are submissive, some women like to be spanked. However, I do not believe that MOST women want *** in their face or to be slapped in the middle of intercourse. Why the **** industry find these practices to be stimulating is a puzzle to me. I find both practices to be a turn-off.

Best Answer

Thank you-I think this stuff is destructive.

Best Answer

I won't repeat my criticisms of p o r n you have seen elsewhere, but I must say I've seen many women say online they love to be spanked during doggy style and I have yet to read one say it's a turn-off. But there is a whole lot about **** that runs contrary to the approaches most likely to be amenable to a random woman.

Best Answer

If I ever smacked my wife's behind during sex she would jump up and cold-**** me. Yes, I have known women who like to be spanked, although not a lot of them. None of them ever expressed a desire for me to smack their behind during sex. I admit that I am no **** star and my experience is limited, but not that limited. I would like to see more women express their views on this.

Best Answer

Women don't like to tell men what they want to experience. They want the man to initiate it, and having to tell him "I want you to do so-and-so" turns them off. But since we can't read their minds, it's a real problem!

Best Answer

You sound like an awesome guy lickitysplit!
I can only speak for myself here, but I will tell you that i enjoy the odd playful smack while in the sack. I most definitely would NOT appreciate *** on my face though and would find it very degrading and actually very insulting.
Your wife sounds like a fiery lady, thats awesome!

Best Answer

That`s not true of all women, I`d rather have him listen to what I ask.

Best Answer

There's a lot of things in **** that aren't favored by women... but I'm surprised that some of the things are "hot" to women. I saw a picture of one of my friends once with *** on her face, and I asked her about it. She said, "It makes him happy..." Wow.

Best Answer

I think peeing on someone is far worse!

Best Answer

Don't get either one

Best Answer

Me neither

Best Answer

I think watching someone else in a **** movie *** on a womans face ruins it for me, it has made me lose my rock-on and its often done in a kinda sickening way. I also wouldn't try to *** on a girls face the first time we do it together either but in all honesty i think it can be make it quite meaningful to look into her eyes when you ***. Not that you can't do that in most positions without aiming for her face, but a after a ******* maybe? It's only degrading if you are thinking of her as some ****.

Best Answer

(which i quite often do, im a ashamed to say... lol

Best Answer

Sometimes it is about degrading. But maybe she likes/needs to be degraded?<br />
Sometimes it is about devotion. And that's pretty sexy, when she got lost in the act. :P

Best Answer

im sure not every woman thinks of it as degradation. i personally like the guy to come on my chest, other girls would find that degrading as well, but i just like it

Best Answer

It has a name or is that for when several men do it? Not something on my to do list for sure, but apparently some women like it. In that show Nip Tuck it was the secret ingredient in their face cream, maybe some women know something others don't.

Best Answer

When there`s several around one woman it`s called bukkake.

Best Answer

Yes that's it ta.

Best Answer

It's not inherently an act of degradation, I'd say at this point. I asked a question to women about this on EP. Google my username and "facials". I was surprised that about half the ones who answered were favorable to facials. I'm not persuaded that's a representative sample, but it softened my view somewhat. I have no desire to come on a woman's face, or for that matter, to break off a sexual act to finish with ************, or to come on a woman rather than in a woman.<br />
There's a good article at http://jezebel.com/5875217/he-wants-to-****-on-your-face-but-not-why-youd-think. It's all about guys thinking what they see in **** is cool. It's not about wanting to demean a woman. It's not something with a long history. In the **** culture these days, if a man in a video comes in a woman's vagina--very hard to come across--the commenters go ballistic--"Where's the *******, you idiot?"<br />
The sexual ignorance fostered among men by **** is in my opinion a serious problem. Not everybody is bright. A lot of men feel as though **** is real, and a realistic depiction of love-making. I read, I think in that article's thread, that a lot of young men think it's OK to come on a woman's face without asking! That's asking for trouble!

Best Answer

What people enjoy together is fine--I love sex as much as anybody-I just find it insulting to women in general how objectified they are in these "films" I do most of what they do (lesbians sex and ********** are out-sorry) but I feel somehow a failure because of what this "industry" has made the ideal experience.

Best Answer

Polls in Australia and the US show that more than 60% of the time straights make love, the woman has an org@sm. But in straight p o r n, female org@sm is virtually unknown. Instead the man's "gift" to a woman is a load on her face or her breasts. This is part of why I think gay men are pulling the strings in p o r n. In real life, it's important to men to bring their women to org@sm as often as possible. P o r n by contrast is all about seeing the c0ck in action. The truth of the matter is, if most men knew your bf was preferring j3rking to p o r n to sex with a real woman, irrespective of her age, they would laugh him to scorn. (I don't know that saying that to him will help, though.) I will say this : your feelings about not wanting to compete with p o r n are totally normal for a woman, and even more so because he is often choosing j3rking over sex with you a lot. And that is something that you can know in your heart and stand firmly upon in communicating with him. If he won't listen, he's going to have to know the experience of being womanless thanks to his p o r n habit.

Best Answer

Tried telling him - he was at it again last night, and crawled into bed with me like he wanted me- I was trying to get some badly needed sleep--turned my stomach to think I was second choice--He says I'm insecure--well I'm nearly 58 yrs old with a baggy C-section belly that I hate but other than that I think I look pretty good. But his choice of watching perfect bodies in action is a smack in the face to me. He's no Brad Pitt either but to me he's the most beautiful man in the world--why can't he see that- why am I not enough for him?.

Best Answer

I really see this as a personal choice between a couple. I try to be open minded. I am all about pleasing the person that I am with....and that's what turns me on. If the guy I'm with has something he wants to try and I'm really committed or into him I'm going to try it because I want to please him. I really think that in order to have a great sexual relationship you should be focused on the other person......I also think that a lot of women get caught up in what they look like while having sex when in fact men are turned by things we couldn't even imagine. The important thing is to relax and be open to new experiences. How do you know you won't like something if you haven't ever tried it?

Best Answer

You can put you eye out!

Best Answer

I haven't been with any women friends that like it on their face. I much prefer shooting it on their breasts, ***, stomach or back and then of course licking her clean. Most women I've met like all of those things and so do I.

Best Answer

in my opinion it is..but it also isn't any different than going down south on a woman either...but this is from a lesbian's perspective also..lol

Best Answer

no no no no--there is mutual pleasure and that is a normal thing--I'm talking about using a woman's face as something no better than a urinal and expecting it to be a privelege of some sort

Best Answer

I don't know what my fellow men think. I know I would only do it, if the woman specifically asked me to do it to her. It does seem to have evolved into a different meaning these days though.

Best Answer

not if she tells him to do it....

Best Answer

Do you think a blow job is degrading to women?

Best Answer

I personally find a man shooting anywhere purposely on my face, breasts, *** ... whereever a gross and wasteful use of his warm seed. It feels sooo good flowing inside during his release I find anything else gross and a loss.

Best Answer