Yes, they prefer pink silk french knickers ...

Best Answer

That is what I heard, always French Knickers.

Best Answer

You are spot on,I always wear silk or satin
knickers under my kilt.

Best Answer

Real men don't. : )

Best Answer

It depends on the mood of the day. Like most Scotsmen (I think), I have experimented. It can give quite a buzz to live dangerously.

Best Answer

Good answer with out stating that you wear silky knickers sometimes.

Best Answer

I wear silk when I'm NOT living dangerously. What I do when living dangerously I leave to your imagination.

Best Answer

Silk Knickers and stockings.

Best Answer

only under certain circumstances...

Best Answer

What circumstances and windy day???????

Best Answer

lets say swollen up phallus...

Best Answer

You mean a *****,men do not know when that will happen so they would not have knickers on for a just incase happening.

Best Answer

they are MEN..duh...

Best Answer

I dont wear knickers under my kilt Mandy and on a windy day I just enjoy the breeze between my knees and let the prying eyes of the ladies find out whats really under the kilt. Green knickers? Well maybe if I was feeeling kinky I'd try it lol. Be different wouldnt it.

Best Answer

Now I know,thank you.

Best Answer

I first wore a kilt when I was only 6 here in Scotland and the norm was that boys wore bottle green school knickers under their kilts simply because the only boys pants were white and green or navy blue nix were more discreet if someone saw up your kilt or the wind blew it up. Just like your little flippy miniskirts.

Best Answer

Some do and some don't it is entirely up to the individual..........I do, but that is my choice!!!

Best Answer

Are they green silk french knickers?????

Best Answer

No they are bottle green cotton school knickers.

Best Answer

Hahahahha i freaking hope so!

Best Answer

I think it would be the proper thing to wear. I know I would and I think I would wear a slip too.

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

I do wear silk underwear underneath my kilts and my wife prefer me to wear them. I feel naughty when I wear them.

Best Answer