Many (true not all) guys with dinky dicks and under 6" learn to compensate with good foreplay and post intercourse activity so as to truely satisfy their women. --- I promise you size is not necessarily the only way to pleasure a women.

Best Answer

I have definitely noticed that my level of adequacy/inadequacy has varied depending on a number of factors (singular or in conjunction). Ignoring my early more inexperienced years before I improved things like technique and stamina etc I have noticed that the obvious vagina size to penis size ratio definitely can make a difference (I generally have to work a lot harder to please a woman who is particularily volumous) Also no matter what her size is if the girl I am with has been used to being ****** by much larger ***** than mine I also have a bit of a mountain to climb. So far out of 4 MMF ********** and three foursomes with other couples all of the other guys involved who have significantly larger dicks were able to make the other women involved (including my gf) *** more easily and to a greater intensity level. Of course I have not always been successful at giving them an ****** at all - at least with just my **** anyway. So in general I would have to say that when competing against better endowed men I do feel somewhat inadequate.

Best Answer

excuse me what is intercourse.

Best Answer

a lot of men with average and big ones are pretty hopeless at sex too.<br />
Problem isn't size, it is knowing how to use it to best advantage.<br />
When men realize they are in it to provide pleasre as well as to receive then things get better.

Best Answer