gnn712 gnn712 26-30 23 Answers Oct 8, 2009

I love those "origins of life" moving against me when a man is inside me and some look very lovely, so yes, to me they are a huge part of my attraction to a lover. They feel nice in my hand when I attend to him orally as well.

Best Answer

I can't speak for other women but I like them... along with the rest of the package ;-)

Best Answer

Wrinkly, saggy, furry, what's there not to like :P

Best Answer

Lmao @ Jinj. Um...no I don't like to stare at saggy hairy balls. Unless I can throw cold water on them and see what happens :D

Best Answer

not all but some...I have experianced one set, fairly recently that was quite fine....

Best Answer

Yes.... much like a piñata dangling helplessly from a tree.

Best Answer

Nope, not really

Best Answer

yike, if a man's sexy and i like him, then HELL YES they are a wonderful thing. i like men. men have them. i'm not going to assume there was a mistake in the design.

Best Answer

okay, for everyone answering on behalf of all women, please don't. for the answer, i find testicles to be not only erotic but an integral part of oral sex. there is nothing that doesn't appeal to me about a man's body.

Best Answer

Piñata ???? Not cool.... So very not cool....

Best Answer

No please dont give anyone any ideas . All we need are men trying to make a fashion statement by letting the boys show.......

Best Answer

Uhm, no. Least attractive part of the male physique.

Best Answer

Rarely, if ever and only if they are shaved.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer