I love those "origins of life" moving against me when a man is inside me and some look very lovely, so yes, to me they are a huge part of my attraction to a lover. They feel nice in my hand when I attend to him orally as well.

Best Answer

I can't speak for other women but I like them... along with the rest of the package ;-)

Best Answer

Wrinkly, saggy, furry, what's there not to like :P

Best Answer

Lmao @ Jinj. Um...no I don't like to stare at saggy hairy balls. Unless I can throw cold water on them and see what happens :D

Best Answer

not all but some...I have experianced one set, fairly recently that was quite fine....

Best Answer

Yes.... much like a piñata dangling helplessly from a tree.

Best Answer

Nope, not really

Best Answer

yike, if a man's sexy and i like him, then HELL YES they are a wonderful thing. i like men. men have them. i'm not going to assume there was a mistake in the design.

Best Answer

okay, for everyone answering on behalf of all women, please don't. for the answer, i find testicles to be not only erotic but an integral part of oral sex. there is nothing that doesn't appeal to me about a man's body.

Best Answer

Piñata ???? Not cool.... So very not cool....

Best Answer

No please dont give anyone any ideas . All we need are men trying to make a fashion statement by letting the boys show.......

Best Answer

Rarely, if ever and only if they are shaved.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer