The really messed-up ones have no idea.

Best Answer

It depends what type of mental illness they have, what extent and a myriad of other things. A personality disorder can severely skew thoughts and emotions but often a person will deny anything wrong. Others will know for sure and beg for help.

Best Answer

And do they really even care?

Best Answer

The worst affected and most dangerous mentally ill people are the ruling elite and the authorities who ensure they remain in power.Furthermore,they have shaped the masses in their image,with many minimes in society bent to their ways of thinking and acting,but,of course,without the elites power,money and influence.No,they believe they are sane,justifying their actions by always pointing the finger of blame anywhere but at themselves.

Best Answer

whoa, i can tell you are a political-typa guy

Best Answer

heeeeee heeeeeeeeee im a coconut sorry what was the question do i like seaweed no strange question heeeeeeee heeeeee im an astronaut.

Best Answer

Easy to see you're one of them

Best Answer

I know I'm batshit crazy.

Best Answer

probably they are the one who know, and probably we are the one who don't.

Best Answer

Do people with Alzheimer's disease know that they have Alzheimer's disease?

Best Answer

I'm painfully aware of it.

Best Answer

i mean seriously mentally ill people

Best Answer

yes for the most part. May be in denial but we know =D

Best Answer

but do they know?

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer