My husband has been deployed a number of times over the years and during those periods I did have sex with a lot of men that took care of my needs. I'm not overly proud of it, but it sure felt good and it helped during the long absences.:)!<br />
PrettyLisa34

Best Answer

I know the feeling. I never asked him what he did and he never questioned me. I suppose each of us knew deep down what the answer would be and neither wanted to confront the issue.

Best Answer

I am not a wife however I can say that when I was in the military, the clubs were full of horny wives looking for someone to take care of them. Many were wives of officers who were deployed. Some of us young guys took advantage of them for sure.

Best Answer

I am sure many do, just as many do not. A year is a very, VERY long time to live without intimacy. I would not judge anyone in that situation.

Best Answer

I wouldn't doubt it. We all need intimacy and a spouse who is far away is unavailable to provide us with that intimacy. In that situation, our options are to tolerate the lack of intimacy, to divorce our spouse so that we can start a new relationship with someone else, or we can cheat.<br />
As far as how satisfying it will be, it all depends upon your morals. True lovemaking is between two people who love each other and want to please each other. Sex is at its best then. If you're doing it with a guy just for the sake of having sex, it should feel alright as long as you don't feel guilty about it afterward. It would be best if you got a divorce or at least separation. If my wife were to cheat on me while I was deployed abroad for a year, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'd get a divorce right away!!!

Best Answer

applause!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

people cheat, thats what they do.

Best Answer

When someone asked 'how many men have you slept with' one woman said one night stands do not count.

Best Answer

I spent 14 years in the military, it is a hard life to live that way. I was deployed once and when I came home my daughter didn't remember me and we had to take her to daycare because she didn't want to stay with me. She was about 1 and a half or 2 at the time. <br />
It makes it hard on the family, it is also tough because you play more with guys you are stationed with than a normal job, functions like Mess Night and such take away from home time too. There were always groups getting together for parties and BBQs. Alcohol is a big pla<x>yer too. Or it was when I was in. There were many times when women would come to parties when their husband was deployed. I did sleep with a few, it was satisfying. I wouldn't want a steady diet of it but when it happened, it was something we both needed. I think if you polled all swingers, you would find that most of them have some sort of military background. It isn't like picking up a stranger at a bar, you have a relationship with some of these women. Their husband counts on you to help out if there is a problem while they are deployed and you count on them to take care of your wife while you are away. It is hard to explain, if my wife slept with one of my fellow Marines, it wouldn't be as bad as going out and finding some joker at a bar. It would be more understandable. <br />
I enjoyed the ones I was with and wouldn't change a thing.

Best Answer

i think this forum allows her to ask what ever question she wants to...obviously it has hit a nerve in you...but that is ok cause you are allowed to respond in you want to :)

Best Answer

I hope not.

Best Answer

if they do i'd slap them for simply thinking of it. you committed yourself long ago, to late to think about changing your mind.

Best Answer

that's truly sad, sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

I think you are more realistic than most on here. My husband was deployed several times. I know he took lovers overseas and I took lovers at home, mostly young airmen who were away from their girlfriends for the first time and they appreciated it very much. I am a faithful wife when my husband is at home.
Sex is a natural function of life and one has those urges that need attention. I think I must enjoy sex more than some women because I really get horny and need it bad.

Best Answer