wisetrack wisetrack 51-55, M 8 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Religion

Well my grandma's cousin, was dead for 4 days. It was a miracle how he revived. He just came back. He told me that he saw God up in heaven and all the people he had been negative to in his life. After those 4 days God said something like "We will give you a second chance, you're are not done yet" and well then he came back! Thats what he tells people. I believe him :)

Best Answer

My aunt had stage four cancer when she found out. She went to church we all prayed for her she said she felt heat in her body. A woman told her she got touched and claim her healing. She did 6 months later it was completely gone;)

Best Answer

yes they do but are somewhat rare and most often people have no idea they have occurred but yes i have had experiences of a sort from prayer and from the all mighty himself for real

Best Answer

I think everyone expect a miracle to come with blinding light and awe and I've never seen that. Miracles happen in everyone's life it's just whether you acknowledge them

Best Answer

bullshit myth just my opinion

Best Answer