pappap61 pappap61 66-70, M 7 Answers Jan 4, 2012

i think it depends on how hard she spanked you and for how long, spankings always hurt like hell when done properly ,!!

Best Answer

For me mum always used the hairbrush OTK but if i started kicking and wriggling it was the strap if i really made a fuss it was the strap in the diaper postion

Best Answer

I hate being slapped ova mammy knee as makes me feel like 5 year old im way too old for that dont know if it hurts more tho reckon all them wud hurt av neva been slapped wiv strap or paddle tho so dont know really sorry!

Best Answer

Most of mom's spankings were with her wooden hairbrush bare bottom over her knees. Bottom sit spots and thighs felt the sting and mom decided when she was done and not me saying stop. Then it was corner time or sitting on a hard chair. You better not have gotten caught rubbing or squirming or you got put back over her knees for another blistering. There were times when I had been spanked in school , bad report cards disobedience, talking back or lying that after corner /chair time i was sent for the belt ( or strap as we called it) and put over or on the bed and got a hard whipping.. Whether brush or belt it depended on what I did how hard I got it. So I would say both hairbrush or strap.

Best Answer

I never had any on my pants at home that I can remember either.<br />
I never got a whipping with a strap but have lots with my dads belt.<br />
My moms hairbrush is the worst thing around here for punishing.

Best Answer

My mom never gave me the strap. But she tried it once on my brother. At supper she said when we were through eating tht he was going to get a lickin' with the strap and put to bed. I went out to play when supper was over. But a few minutes later I was across the street in my friend's yard and we heard my brother crying - then it stopped for a minute and I thought wow, she didn't spank him much at all. But then we heard him start crying again - for a longer time and it was obvious she was giving him a good spanking.<br />
When I went in later I asked my older sister about it. She said the mommy started giving him the strap but that it was too awkward for her to hold him in place and whip his hiney at the same time. so she gave up with the strap - went and got the hairbrush (her usualy spanking tool) and then paddled his hiney with the hairbrush.<br />
So in my case, it the hairbrush was the hardest. Oh yeah, she sometimes used a ruler or a wooden spoon, especially when we were younger. They really stung too! But a hairbrush spanking was always the worst.<br />
As for position, she always had us across her lap, pants and underpants down or off. I can't remember many spankings from her that were NOT on my bare hiney

Best Answer