Yeah?<br />
It's normal.

Best Answer

Yes, they just don't admit it!

Best Answer

Most do it - but not all. Of course I'm talking about adults! I assume that all underage boys that figured out how to do it **********, but far less girls start ************ at a young age. There's nothing "dirty" or "wrong" about it, but it takes time to learn how to enjoy it. It's not something you "have to do" because most other girls are already doing it, but I'm sure you'll give it a try and feel good about it someday in the future :)

Best Answer

who ever says they dont is a Liar...

Best Answer

Absolutely. Normal, healthy, and all that.

Best Answer

About 98.6% of girls **********. About 1.4% girls LIE!

Best Answer

not most girls all girls

Best Answer

Yes it is perfectly normal. The only ones who don't are either unable to or have someone else giving them their release.

Best Answer

As a guy I would think girls do because it is just a very natural thing to do. I know most guys don't admit it but nearly all guys ********** so why wouldn't girls do it too. I also enjoy being watched on cam so if any girls want to watch and comment you are welcome to write me. Uncut guys that are curious about other uncut guys can watch too. FunGuy1326@yahoo.com

Best Answer