Kristin59 Kristin59 26-30, F 28 Answers Aug 17, 2010

sometimes it's too much work to reel my weiner in from the hallway so i just leave it be

Best Answer

hey the wife won't touch it, someone has too, might as well be me right???

Best Answer

Still laughing at whatsitdoingnows' answer....but I agree with her!

Best Answer

I do this if I could constantly-I love to. I cannot get enough of my hand-its like attached to me or somtin?

Best Answer

I play with my **** all the time, my wife cant get it as hard and as fast as i can. I fallasleep playing with myself every night

Best Answer

Does a bear crap in the woods? Does a fish need water to live? Well, of course we rearrange our stuff! After all, it's about the only thing left the damn government hasn't forbidden us to do, and they are probably trying to figure out a way to tax us for that and ******* off!

Best Answer

you have to realize that it's been suffocated in th re all day long and it needs relief , doesn't have to be sexual, but definitely relief

Best Answer

Duh, because it's there.

Best Answer

Usually in an idle fashion, but rarely with...intent.

Best Answer

hahaha....some of these answers are a riot!!!

Best Answer

yeah I do, lord knows I cant find a woman to do it for me

Best Answer

What else do you do when you fall asleep and wake up with a stiff one.. and she has a year-round headache?

Best Answer

nah, mornings are better

Best Answer