I always hear about it and its in the movies i was wondering if it was true
chelseamarie chelseamarie 18-21, F 21 Answers Jan 5, 2010

I never do, probably because I was already doing it by the time I hit my teens and being able to be "quick and clean" was a definite advantage to avoid being caught red handed, so to speak. Also I was doing it so frequently my mom would have easily noticed all the lotion I would have gone through, lol. I guess I have just always stuck with the style and technique that worked for me all those years at home.

Best Answer

I don't, but one time my ex and I were having phone sex and she suggested it so I tried it. It felt really good, but then your parts have gel on them until you wash it off thoroughly.

Best Answer

I dont .. we have inbuilt liquid which when aroused makes the movement of the skin smooth. it is only beacuse your skin moment on the shaft should be smooth.

Best Answer

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I'm always trying to find different ways to **********. Lotions help and so do oils. Some oils give you a warm sensation when you ********** and makes me *** quicker.

Best Answer

I do. I prefer a lube such as KY or Eros. A warming lube intensifies the feeling and makes it very enjoyable.

Best Answer

i dont.

Best Answer

No, not needed.

Best Answer

Well, pleasures of life should be SMOOTH.

Best Answer

Those of us with a foreskin just need the pre *** we produce and along with the gliding action of the foreskin is all we need.

Best Answer

I need to use lube cos im circumsized!<br />
I use KY Jelly...... or soap in the shower.<br />
Allways in need of a helping hand tho! lol

Best Answer

I doubt it. I have, a few times, just to see what it was like. On the whole, it is more pleasant without than with.

Best Answer

its better with it but more messy, obviously

Best Answer

My guy doesn't unless he is in the shower.

Best Answer

many do, it's all about preference. depends on the stroking pattern also... no one wants chafing there

Best Answer