omgseriously omgseriously 36-40, F 66 Answers May 2, 2012

I do not know about most men, but every man whose testicles I got my mouth on definitely enjoyed the experience.

Best Answer

Ya gotta a love an honest open woman with a straight answer !

Best Answer

that is correct ...finger massaging is dry but with a wet rolling tongue .............................wow

Best Answer

Being a guy, I can verify that I enjoy it... a lot. Girl Power! Any guy's just got to love it.

Best Answer

100% true

Best Answer

I love it when that is done. But when a woman knows just that little spot, just behind the balls, and does a great job at massaging that... oh wow. :)

Best Answer

I don't know about most, I'm sure each guy is different. But I LOVE to have them sucked, massaged, pulled, kissed, licked, teased, tickled, and whatever else you can think of. Pull on them hard.<br />
I don't like being punch, kicked, or slapped in my balls. That would just hurt.

Best Answer

I agree completely on all of these points, both the love to and don't like ones, so ad me to the list of guys who give it a thumbs up.

Best Answer

Yes both.

Best Answer

no, don't like to have my balls sucked or massaged, I LOVE IT! I keep myself shaved and I geat great pleasure in having them licked, sucked and fondeled....especially when my scrodum is loose and my balls are hanging low.

Best Answer

Sucked with the tongue running all over the balls.

Best Answer

massaged please....oh were not placing an order?

Best Answer

I enjoy having my balls sucked or massaged because it's a wonderful feeling and I never want it to stop.

Best Answer

Yes.becauserre it feels better than getting ur **** sucked on.first of all ur balls r sensitive.that means it is going to feel twice as good as it is getting ur **** sucked on.plus your balls never get hard.you can't even move your balls one bit.they r also softer.so if I were u I would try to get my balls sucked on 24/7

Best Answer

I think that just about any non painful attention our balls get is good. Sucking is great. So is massaging. I like to have mine pulled down gently during a *******.

Best Answer

Sounds good to me... I will certainly think about that next time I give myself a massage. ;)

Best Answer

Not only do I like my balls sucked, but I love to suck balls, especially hairless smooth ones !

Best Answer

Umm, yeah! Take it easy though!

Best Answer

I prefer my balls being sucked but can't refuse giving and getting massage neither ;)

Best Answer

I personally enjoy them just being breathed on deeply by my prostitute who has the biggest vagina. I have put my whole **** and scrodum up into it so that I died in passion. But between the two I would choose to be sucked on

Best Answer

I love when the ladies grab my balls and massage them until they get fully stretched then they are able to their whole around my sac. I always challenge women who squeeze my balls as hard as they can until I say stop. Most of them never get to the point where I say stop.

Best Answer

i dont know about other guys,but i like having my balls sucked and massaged by a lady

Best Answer

I personally LOVE it! Some girls will play with them or suck on them till I ***.

Best Answer

Sucked, pulled, or squeezed...its all good. Folks, if you haven't done this to your man, you are both missing out

Best Answer

Both on both preferably by 2 at least twice a week!<br />
Good question.<br />
Thank you u!

Best Answer

I’ve had this happen to me a few times, though it’s been quite a while since the last time, and I have to admit that when a woman is doing it to me, it drives me completely out of my head. I fall completely under her power and I react in ways I can’t describe and surprise me that I react that way. It’s the closest thing I’ve been to being knocked out by an intense pleasure. (had my lights flicker a bit while it's been being done, but not go out :( )<br />
Sooo, I want to experience it again… and again… and again just as soon as I can find a lady willing to experience that kind of power, herself. I love being so under the Girl Power of a woman and am in awe that one human being can have so much power over another that way.

Best Answer