Curious about this. In the city I live in, Chicago, most white women are not open to dating black guys. A few of my friends, however, told me that these women still fantasize about having sex with a black guy due to the taboo aspect of it and the sharp contrast. To what extent is this true?
hoobie hoobie 31-35, M 10 Answers May 12, 2013

I think more white men think of their wives doing a black guy, taboo with the man meat

Best Answer

Agreed. Stems mainly from **** which is now so easily accessible (rightly so).
Personally I dont fancy black men, and dont know any females who admitted to me that they do. The myth of physical advantages - err - is just that, a myth apparently, so that cant be it. While women enjoy physically attractive men they dont place THAT much importance on physical attributes as much of a mans attractiveness is made up of other things. IMHO anyway.

Best Answer

I have found that a lot of women have the fantasies. Most do not admit it unless you are good friends then they will open up about it. Its a lot about curiosity and a lot about taboo. There is a lot of it on the internet for sure. Apparently some of the most visited sites are the interracial ones.

Best Answer

I never have

Best Answer

I do not and would not

Best Answer

Some do, some don't. "More truths can be said about one white girl than all the white girls in the world."

Best Answer

I fantasize about doing it with a black guy, and white one, and chinese, and older, and fat,,,

Best Answer

that too,,,always wanted to do it with 5'3, oh yes

Best Answer

I know that my wife thinks about it during sex.

Best Answer