If it was my daughter I'd want her back NOW!! Call them or just go round! My daughter's adopted but she is just as much my daughter as if she were my birth child and I would want her back desperately. Good luck I wish you happiness xxx

Best Answer

Thank you so much!

Best Answer

Are you still in contact ?<br />
I would assume as a parent myself even if they felt a little hurt they want you to be happy , if that means letting a child get to know their bio parents then so be it .<br />
If you're not in contact just let them know by whatever means that you are grateful for all they have done and you miss them terribly . Just tell them what you've written on here and I'm sure they'll be thrilled to hear it .

Best Answer

It's so scary, to embrace it at first, I was hoping they would go out with me to dinner this weekend to talk

Best Answer

They took you in so I'd think they are good , compassionate human beings . As scary as it is , you know they are good for you so don't let this be a life long regret .
They were kids once too so here's hoping they understand how emotional and difficult being young is . They would have made mistakes finding their lot in life so I think they'll be more understanding than you might think .
Good luck .

Best Answer

Are you still looking?<br />
I can offer some free advice. <br />
Best of luck to you.

Best Answer

they probably still care...you could always write them and tell them you still care and that you just needed to give your biological father a chance.

Best Answer

I felt as they didn't because I wasn't thier real child, and I have written, I know the pain is still there. I have been grieving a lot more than usual with this. I just want them back in my life how it should be

Best Answer

they may not be able to deal with the idea of letting you back in to only get hurt again...that doesn't mean that those 4 years meant nothing to them. It's ok to feel bad, but when you've done what you can, sometimes it's time to move on.

Best Answer

I know that's true, but in my life, the support system was no one but them, and I feel as if I can't live without them, they impacted my life that much

Best Answer

I think you should write them or call the longer you wait...because I know I waited for a letter like that but it never came.

Best Answer

I'm gonna try, it's just sometimes it's hard bc I don't know how they feel inside

Best Answer

If you don't ask or explain Do it from the heart. Unless you did something other than just leaving with your birth Dad they should understand. Kingdoms have been lost for lack of trying

Best Answer

And I haven't, and that's true

Best Answer

So as a parent speaking from a parent's heart chances are they are waiting to hear from you.Just tell em you love them and were a bit confused Good Luck :-)

Best Answer

Yes, they know that you are a dumb kid making a few mistakes

Best Answer

I was too dumb, too hardheaded. They only wanted to protect me

Best Answer