veronica4ever veronica4ever 26-30, F 12 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Personality Disorder

Narcissists are living in their own stagnant bubble, and are too far blind in their own ego trip to realize the negative drama they cause. These people lack honesty and integrity in their lives, so it makes them feel better to take a shortcut to the "good life". Karma finds them eventually.

Best Answer

You so right I only wish Karma would find them ALOT sooner as many suffer at their hands. I feel bad even thinking this but hearing about them brings out feeling I never knew I was capable of.

Best Answer

same here mpde

Best Answer

I know how you feel. there are a few people I know that are like this and are very annoying.

Best Answer

A narcissistic is a master at playing head games,they know what they are doing, they want you to believe they don't know what they are doing. They don't have "Empathy" for no human beings,so they don't feel,they are like "Stone". The reason why they keep up drama is this is the only way they know they are alive,but a normal person suffer from their drama. If you're with a narcissistic,you better run like hell!

Best Answer

Yes x 2. Their utter self-absorption places them at the centre of a universe where they are beyond reproach and incapable of error. They lack any self- awareness or empathy.

Best Answer

thank you for answering my question ludmilla88:)

Best Answer

Ummmmm: A narcissist believes that everything is about them. So "others" would never figure into the equation

Best Answer

Sounds like you're describing anyone with a controlling personality, not just narcissists. Controllers always blame others.

Best Answer

ok, my question was are they aware of the fact that they are lying?

Best Answer

They tell it exactly how they see it. It's how they see it that's the problem. :-/

Best Answer

hmmm ok

Best Answer

Given the question am not surprised the poster is a young women who doesnt understand the origin of the word - the myth of Narcissus.<br />
What has this physical self love got to do with blaming other people and what school did you learn classics in?<br />
Am not sure what you are mixing up because you dont seem to know - perhaps you mean a drama queen? Or just any woman?<br />
I.e. histrionics personality disorder - <br />
seems to be that you are talking about yourself - but in a removed way to make it look like it is hypothetical.<br />
Yes most women - with histrionics also believe themselves wrongly to be stunning and like looking at themselves but the drama and blame bit - this is not implied by narcissism

Best Answer

you are a psycho

Best Answer

Firstly the are Selfish and have huge egoes.<br />
Everything is all about them and wheather or not they believe their own lies I don't know and actually don't care. They all need help as they have sick minds and are some of the most cruel people on earth. They manipulate and play emotional and mind games and will stop at nothing to get their own way. Oh they are also cowards and only hurt children, animals and woman but run from anyone stronger. Sorry this is so long but I know 2 and this subject is my pet hate.

Best Answer

i know a few myself and agree with you in that they are cowards because they only pray on those whom are weaker.

Best Answer

Well from what I know, they want hell need you to believe their interpretation of life and events that happen. They have their point of view, excuses for why they behaved a certain way and it is all your fault for not following the party line.

Best Answer

i just wonder do they end up believing their version of events? do they believe their own lies? cause they sure act like it.

Best Answer

Believe me I HEAR YOU ON THIS. I know believe me I know. It is like this is the truth, it is obvious, but they will just have a different version of it, and for them I guess it is very real. They don't like to feel bad about themselves from my experience, so they twist stuff around to make it fit what they want everyone to BELIEVE. If we believe it, that makes it real.

Best Answer

yes!!! and the worst part is when you decide to leave it alone but they won't and end up spreading their version of events to others, getting other people to hate you from their version of events. smh. but like carrie7 said karma will get them.

Best Answer

OH YES, spreading it is key. Think PR, how they believe people see them is like their life blood. That they have to control. They don't handle rejection well either, tends to set them off. I had one female friend who I said no to once, that woman played out in my life you would not believe. Her only regret is it potentially showed her up to be the bit@h she truly is. So she twisted and twisted the truth so it appears she did it all to help ME!! Her own life was not going so well, so instead of addressing that, she decided to "fix" my life so she could appear the hero !! All cos one day I said NO haha. Not in my life now.

Best Answer

omg me too, my ex bff did something similar like that to me. haven't spoken to her in years but lately she's been harrassing me with prank calls again since alot of the poeple she once put against me are starting to talk to me again for some reason. i don't know if maybe they realised she is the real b#$%

Best Answer

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of narcissist.

Best Answer

how do u figure?

Best Answer

Because a narcissist doesn't necessarily blame others for the drama they cause. A narcissist is a self absorbed person that loves themselves. This person that you are thinking of may be a narcissist, but that isn't what you are complaining about.

Best Answer

narcissist are constantly blameshifting, they never accept responsibility for their own actions. so i ask, do they believe their own lies? i don't know how you came to the conclusion that i didn't understand the meaning of narcissism from a simple question. how do you jump to such conclusion from this simple question?

Best Answer

and why didn't you answer my question just accused me of something you couldn't possibly be able to tell

Best Answer

hahaha seems like you are the one who doesn't understand what narcissism is. narcissist practice gaslighting/blameshifting. they most definitely blame others and never take responsibility for their actions.

Best Answer

Blameshifting is not part of narcissism.

Best Answer

you obviously haven't done as much research on narcissism. you can google it hun. and i'd advice you to know what you are talking about before talking about it

Best Answer

Show me then.

Best Answer

I love your hahaha's and calling me hun in your attempt to sound like an authority. Just show me.

Best Answer

1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
2. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
3. psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2008/08/.../how-to-spot-a-narcissist/
3 examples. I posted earlier, but I guess it didn't go through. I just ask for one in return.

Best Answer

wikipedia doesn't show everything. ok i'll post one. here http://elissestuart.wordpress.com/2008/09/22/gaslighting-a-narcissists-game/

Best Answer

hahaha, yea? well enjoy loving me.

Best Answer

here is another http://outofthefog.net/Disorders/NPD.html i don't understand why you can't just google it and need me to show you.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Okay. You found an example. I commend you for looking, but your reference is a weblog of some individual whereas the references I provided are a bit more credible. I still believe that it isn't necessarily narcissism that is the root problem here but rather a problem with accepting any responsibility for ones actions and shifting blame. This problem compounded by their narcissism is probably makes the person seem unbearable. Are narcissists delusional? I'm sure some are, but I can't believe that they all are.

Best Answer

better yet look it up in a book on narcissism the next time you are at BN. ok you are entitled to your own beliefs.

Best Answer

I did google it, just as you have. While the sources that you have provided are great, they still don't mention blame shifting in them if you want to get nit picking. They do however mention a bunch of other things though.

Best Answer

I still think you are using the term narcissist a little too liberally and encompassing behavior that is more than just narcissism.

Best Answer

I think your updated question better captures what it is that you are really asking. My thought on your updated question is I highly doubt it. They are narcissistic not delusional.

Best Answer

did you really read everything on narcissism that was written on wikipedia? because wikipedia does mention blame shifting and i will show you:)
after you go here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
you scroll down to TRAITS AND SIGNS
on that list you'll see narcissistic abuse, click on it XD
go down to CHARACTERISTICS OF ABUSERS there you will read and can click on SHIFTING BLAME TO THE VICTIM.:)
you are the one who shouldn't use terms you are not familiar with. i know you have a fragile ego and want attention that is why ever since you "answered my question" your intention was to push my buttons. i am not going to argue with you anymore. you are probably a narc urself and you just want attention and somebody to accompany you in your misery.

Best Answer

GOODBYE

Best Answer