celebarwen celebarwen 22-25 12 Answers Oct 18, 2011

I'm native american. And I love all women. :)

Best Answer

but aren't most native american men married, or in a relationship?
some times they are single.

Best Answer

but they are amusing.
lol.

Best Answer

Thank you! Nice to hear!

Best Answer

Yes, some are single. As for others ummm. Couldn't really tell you.

Best Answer

Well since I'm native American/Finnish I would have to say YES they do date caucasians

Best Answer

but Im not caucasian.
Im part scottish, & british.

Best Answer

Caucasian means white

Best Answer

oh, didn't know that.

Best Answer

they must date outside their heritage because people in my family are proof of it. my niece's mother is white but one of her ethnic stats is indian. i am not white but i am half chinese, 3/8 black and 1/8 choctaw indian.

Best Answer

true. but I haven't really seen a native american man with a white women that often, in real life.

Best Answer

I am white and was married to one. He definitely liked me, still does. But then again, I'm no ordinary white woman. ;-)

Btw, his brother seemed to like me too...

Best Answer

wow.
your so lucky! really?

Best Answer

Yes, but lucky? No

Best Answer

how so?

Best Answer

Husband was a total alcoholic scumbag...left his sorry *** years ago

Best Answer

no not racist, but you should expect to be part of his community, and not ask stupid questions like that from people that are part of his life.. and yes, native guys date girls from other races, it's not uncommon.. but being part of his community is key, if he just comes around occasionally alone that's a red flag ('side chick' comes to mind), because Native guys are very connected to people they love, also your being white... with your race's history with Natives, expect to encounter and speak honestly and gently about it when it comes up.. native men are worth it, these men know HOW to love a woman, as long as you can reciprocate that love in return :)

Best Answer

Of course you wouldn't ask the guy's family that question.
Tis not a stupid question, as I didn't know that when I asked.
How else do you learn with out asking questions, about stuff.

Best Answer

'it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool then to open it and remove all doubt.'-Mark Twain.

Best Answer

come again?
don't get it.

Best Answer

wow really? of course they do and didnt just start yesturday, been goin on for long time. whats it to you?

Best Answer

Nothing. just wanted to know.
Can't believe everything in the movies.

Best Answer

Yeah, we do. Those of us that arnt gay or to drunk to notice. Carfull what you get your self into.

Best Answer

I'll keep that in mind.
Thank you.

Best Answer

let me reword your question. are native american men racists?

that's an accurate assessment, is it not?

Best Answer

no. I didn't mean for anyone to be insulted/offended by my question.
it's just an observation. nothing meant by it.

Best Answer

I'm full Native American and I dated a Caucasian woman (German) for 9 months. Race nor religion was never a factor in our relationship. Started out as friends and ended up dating. Another friend of mine who is also Native dates other than Native women as well. I have to agree that yes we do date Caucasian women.

Best Answer