Veryhott333 Veryhott333 18-21, M 22 Answers Jul 22, 2009

Yes, they can, pay attention to your dreams, they are trying to tell you something. Pray about it when you wake, then Write them down and put it away for a day or two, then read it. I had a very strange dream, but physically felt it, Wind, and the most fear I've ever felt and sorrow, very,very sad. Two weeks later my son was killed. This is a true story. Too many details in the Nightmare, were true. Please be careful to pay attention to them, the are important. This was what is known as a premenition dream. Please pray for direction and guidance from God. God Bless

Best Answer

My dad has been having alot of nightmares where he is battleing the evil forces and just last night he said in his dream he went outside and the demon was trying to take one of us ( me and my 2 sisters ) and hes been having dreams about demons trying to harm our family and onetime he when we came downstairs he said he was talking to our greatgrandma, his grandma, but she died about 10 or 11 years ago. What could these dreams mean? Do you know? Please respond because i am very worried about him

Best Answer

I get dreams about children, I've had 2 but I'm starting to get worried beause I dont normally even get dreams. On my first nightmare I saw a black head and head peeking round the corner of a wall, but they diden't do anything. On my second it was of a little girl, crying at first, but when she looked up her mouth was black and starting to crack. The weird thing is she came over and started tickling me, although it hurt because her nails dug in. Im 12 so I know I cant be pregnat but if you say my nightmares can come true for some reason then I have no idea what this reason is. If you can please help me.

Best Answer

It depends. If the happenings in your dream. Like if in your dream your father is driving a car, but in real life your father actually doesn't know how to drive. If at least one of your nightmares come true, pay attention to the next dreams. The only thing I can say is live life.

Best Answer

There are three main types of nightmares(death dreams or being chased dreams ,flying dreams or falling dreams and Incubus or sleep paralysis) that are caused by three main scary symptoms {the scary sensations of palpitation make you feel as if you are going to die at any moment[1], the scary sinking feeling in heart of palpitation and scary fainting (syncope) }. They are all different in certain ways. All three types of nightmares has symptom of a scary heart palpitations-sensations. Scary Incubus or scary sleep paralysis or scary fainting (syncope) has symptoms of scary lightheaded and dizzy , a loss of strength and a loss of consciousness, perspiration, vision problems, difficulty hearing, ringing in your ears, pressure in your chest[2] and others do not.    

Best Answer

yes and no beacuse all my life paronormal things have happened

Best Answer

me 2

Best Answer

i have nightmares about my belly that i have my insides ripped out shot in the belly is that sign i will have have prombles with my belly ???????

Best Answer

yes they do i had a friend who had a dream of the same man killing her horribly and one day she died a horrible explainable death

Best Answer

I don't know if they come true, but I hope they don't. I dreamed of my sister dying by eating poisonous red berries from a tree, and I want to know if nightmares come true too. I'm terrified right now because she's not the first family member that I dreamed of dying also on TV after I waked up, on the news it says that where I came from (Romania) there were a lot of people dying from poisonous mushrooms. My sister, from this nightmare I found out that my sister is really important to me and I don't want to ever loose her or any family member. Please someone tell me it's not true.

Best Answer

I had a dream where I was in the woods and I was following dogs and I said " follow the dogs they kno the way " so as my friend and I were following the dogs, I heard her stop running. I looked back and she was staring at something when I lookedc at wat she was looking at it was a dog or something hung up on 2 posts. And It was dripping blood. I was afraid that whatever did that to it would do the same to me. So I was froze there and my friend was far behind me and she could see in my eyes the fear! I woke up crying at 3 am and didn't go back to sleep. From then on I can't listen to loud music or it brings back tht dream! I'm terrified to go in the woods now wat does this dream mean. But wen I was lil I had the same dream but not as graphic and horrific?

Best Answer

i been having nightmares about getting killed , i been wondering what is trying to tell me but to be honest im scared :/

Best Answer

Please will Someone help me I had. Dream my best fraind and but before this happen we fell out in the dream I woke up crying I don want her to go what is this telling me and why? What do I do

Best Answer

I've been having a dream for two weeks of a man with a rain coat and breathing mask telling me that he is an appearance of me and the murderer of my future son he gave me weird religious symbols and shows me everytime a boy in a forest dead saying that this is my future son and that man also told me that I will face him when the time comes to freedom forgiveness and the revenge really weird huh ? Please give me answers !!!

Best Answer

i had a dream tht i was licking ***** and the next day i did ummmmm

Best Answer

IDK really but all i know is that sometimes nightmares r trying 2 tell u something...

Best Answer

Well, long time ago, I had 2 very bad dreams that came true. I dreamed that my dad died of a heart attack while driving on the highway. He did die of a heart attack (not while driving) only a couple of weeks later.

I also dreamed that I lost my voice so that I would learn to listen to what God had to say to me. ( I was about 13 at the time). I lost my voice due to tonsillitis for over a week and then never had tonsillitis again!

So I do actually classify these a nightmares...

Best Answer

Nightmares usually arise through underlying worry of a prevailing or threatening situation and accordingly the manifestation of the problem can indeed arise. It is not that nightmares are predictive as such; it is simply that the dreamer anticipated the event.

Best Answer

No with knowledgeable people; yes with people who are pessimistic.

Best Answer

Never been married have you?

Best Answer

sometimes, but they're never as bad as you thought they'd be

Best Answer

Yes--it's called divorce.

Best Answer

How can they?...They are only your imagination running

overtime!....Your imagination doesn't stop because you are

dreaming!

Best Answer

sam quistion how could dreams come true

Best Answer