tomt88101 tomt88101 56-60, M 11 Answers Nov 23, 2009

I have been using electric breast pumps regularly for a few months now, and they are steadily making me a bit bigger. My boobs are more floppy and the nipples are more extended and feel more rubbery.

I am doing this to keep my man, who loves to lay in my arms and suckle from me. But he will only do this if I wear full makeup,a bra with the shoulder straps down, a suspender belt, black stockings and high heels.

Oh god,I hope I don't start to lactate!

Best Answer

Yes, Yes, Yes, they really do!

I have been wearing "supple nipps" for a few months now. My nipples are big, red, rubbery, wobbly & heavy.

The change seems to be permanent: even if I stop pumping for a few days, the big hard nipples are still there.

Not only that, but my breast tissue has expanded too. I now need to wear a brassiere all the time, partly to support my floppiness and partly to hide my pert nipples.

Best Answer

Actually, the nipples don't go back instantly after you stop pumping (with a breast pump-- haven't used just a nipple pump). They remain somewhat stimulated for a short time (maybe a minute) after you stop pumping. Have only used one for a short time, and I am currently starting to lactate, so I can't speak about using one without that also going on, or about long-term use.

Best Answer

i dont know about nipple size, but a breast pump can make breast a size or two bigger and it makes nipples more sensetive so the nipples will be more perky.

Best Answer

what you mean like a breastmilk pump? only when it sucks... when it releases though they go back to normal

Best Answer

they extract milk

Best Answer

My wife says no.

Best Answer

yes. I did it very simply with syringe and it worked for me. My nipples were too small so I sucked them with syringe and now they are better.

Best Answer