CHECKMATE360 CHECKMATE360 31-35 9 Answers Aug 14, 2010

It better suits to the persons who are emotionally weak or are too sensitive and yes, it is true for them. I am still working on how it's impact can be reduced and what measures can be fruitful in achieving low sensitivity in one's life.

Best Answer

understand where your coming from but your opinion is implying that we become a selfish human race.

Best Answer

When life hurts I resort to "no expectations". A doctrine I picked up from AA. It is a minimalist perspective, but it does help when the chips are down. Most of the time I bask in the abundance of livf and enjoy the beauty of the natural world.

Best Answer

Not always. You might not expect anything from people but that won't change that they're still using you, taking your money, draining you emotionally, stretching you thin, making life hard, just fill in the blank. It's not just about how much you expect, but how well you handle problems. Just because you don't expect anything from someone doesn't mean they can't have a negative physical, monetary, or emotional effect on your life. <br />
For example, my dad saw to it that we would have a hard to getting out of a financial hole once he left our lives. We didn't expect anything better, but we were miserable because we were struggling financially. Our expectations had nothing to do with it.

Best Answer