juicylucy69 juicylucy69 22-25, F 16 Answers Jul 16, 2012

An independent Scotland is a hopeless aspect it would mean poverty for the next three generations, it would make Scotland worse than a third world country, breaking up the Union is stupid, Alex Salmond means well and talks well and I like him as a person, but he is a politician that wants to ruin a proud nation.<br />
I am 63 and have lengthy Scottish heritage.

Best Answer

I agree it would mean disaster for Scotland, we are much better being part of the UK. I can hear Alex Salmond using the success of the Scottish athletes at the Olympics as another example of how an independent Scotland would be successful. Of course none of them train in Scotland which somewhat negates his opinion!

Best Answer

Real madness but it will save England million's so I hope they vote to go as they are a lazy nation that are mainly on state handouts, a huge amount of illegal immigrants as your borders are out of control.<br />
Scotland a Nation that has lost it's way under Alex Slamond.<br />
The village idiot.

Best Answer

Good shout but its not going to happen, personally come 2014 I predict 75 /25 % in favour of the union..

Best Answer

The vote will be 78% against, it will never happen.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

What planet do you live in, you do not live in Scotland, you must live in a place called Lunatic Land.
With a degree in Stupidity.
From an English University.

Best Answer

What on earth makes you say that?...

Best Answer

Is that because a few years ago Europe would have given them stacks of dosh only to pay trillons back?

Best Answer

I agree, I study in Glasgow and nearly all teh students are apposed to an independent Scotland. Nothing to worry about. Got to be careful though with salmond in there. He's trying to make it so that 16 is the minimum age for voting to incorporate all the English hating NEDS lol

Best Answer

Alex Salmond is a budding Hitler, we have seen all this history before, will he start bombing London and gas all the Asians in Scotland

Best Answer

I'd think so, but ego and emotional so often trump logic.

Best Answer

You are lovely.

Best Answer

Another Hamish Macbeth, huh?

Best Answer

I'll let Hamish know you're really into him, Foxy

Best Answer

Its all a bit beyond me really. Better to stay with Britain than be ruled by a faceless European Union like we are.They are Eating us alive!<br />
Scottish people are proud of ther heritage and rightly so. Staying within UK wont change that.<br />
Im Irish and I used to be proud!

Best Answer

I really hope this thread isnt dead. I stumbled upon it and never before have i read as much nonsense in my entire life. Bungling buffoons who claim to be in the right are astonishingly ignorant when it comes to the facts of the issues they are discussing. <br />
If any of you believe what you read in the Daily Mail and the Sun (which i can only assume many of you do if the drivel written above is anything to go by) and reckon that Scotland is the great subsidy junkie then you must take time out and check some figures.

Best Answer

You must be English and live in England and want rid of us, it would be a disaster for Scotland to be independent and luckily enough it will never happen.

Best Answer

Why then?

Best Answer

As you seem to keen on this Alex Salmond folly.

Best Answer

Why is it folly? Ive asked you a few times to come out and justify these claims, you have failed to do so. Bluster and wind.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I do not read quoted **** of wikipsedia that has been placed there by supporters of a spilt of the nation.

Best Answer

Free Scotland. Scotland for the Scots not the Englisg bastards.

Best Answer

You are a product of what is happening in Scotland, you can not spell English and you want to bite the hand that feeds you, an ignorant Scottish person.

Best Answer

Not true. Scotland is better off than the French or Italy and it gives away more to London than it gets back. The only thing that would've changed is that the Scots would've been masters in their own land instead of the English. Currency and all would've remained the same. Something similar to Canada and the other former colonies that offically are under the crown so to speak. Scots don't need London. The English need the Scots and their oil.

Best Answer

I am delighted you left a comment, but you are a total fool like Jim Sillars the bitter twisted ex SNP person, he is a has been that never happened a nobody man, in Tayside we still see houses with vote yes stickers , SNP supporters that are so brain dead they do not know they lost in September 2014.

Vote SNP if you are not employed and live on benefits they could be for loosers.

Best Answer

Lol great arguments :) I'm sure your ancestors would be proud of you being a just a ***** for the southerners ;) A true scotsman lol

Best Answer

Well said why argue

Best Answer