I don't touch chemicals.

Best Answer

Anyone who needs prescribed medications (and takes them as directed) would surely know. For the simple fact that you are only prescribed the correct amount of pills to last for a certain amount of time. So if you were to run out of pills earlier than should be, it would be pretty obvious that some are missing, wouldn't it ?

Best Answer

Exactly! Not to mention the guilty conscience and sheepish look that would give the game away anyway! Plus possibly a bad reaction to the drugs...theres a reason people only take medication that is prescribed for THEM.

Best Answer

Well, Im not old but I do have a lot of medications which "on the street" could be considered "good stuff". For that reason I have a pill box with the days of the week and dose carefully documented and I do lock my room. I trust my own kids, but you never know...and yes I think they would notice. Plus, it's stealing and you know its wrong so dont look for "permission" here!

Best Answer