MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 9 Answers Jul 16, 2012

Some do some don't, I don't fear death I've seen enough to understand it is a release.

Best Answer

No, we are mostly old and wise enough to know everyone will eventually have to face death, in fact, most of us might see it as a blessing in disquise, lol.

Best Answer

I think its the person. I'm young and I'm not scared of death, neither is my mother or grandmother but my sister is.

Best Answer

Most of them are not too happy at the prospect.

Best Answer

I think that fearing death is instinctive for most of us. Some people take it rather well and die peacefully though. Nowadays, most people aren't even lucid when it actually happens...what with hospice and the like.

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of it I just ain't ready to go and won't be for some time ..

Best Answer

visit a nursing home for the answer

Best Answer

I think and a lot like me it would be a welcome release. Of course you have the rich or those who have lived without much adversity wishing to continue on.
It also depends on the quality of life in old age too and those you have around you.

You may not wish it for yourself but if have money plenty around who wish it for you.
Main thing with me is how I will go and think that is main concern with a lot of people. I would hate to suffer a slow and lingering death

Best Answer