MissGaga MissGaga 41-45, F 8 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I am not far from it, and when it comes I think I will be ready. There are things I fear worse than death, being dependant for example, losing my dignity.

Best Answer

Very true and correct thinking - Death is easier than being dependent or losing dignity as an old person

Best Answer

Some do some don't, I don't fear death I've seen enough to understand it is a release.

Best Answer

No, we are mostly old and wise enough to know everyone will eventually have to face death, in fact, most of us might see it as a blessing in disquise, lol.

Best Answer

I think its the person. I'm young and I'm not scared of death, neither is my mother or grandmother but my sister is.

Best Answer

Most of them are not too happy at the prospect.

Best Answer

I think that fearing death is instinctive for most of us. Some people take it rather well and die peacefully though. Nowadays, most people aren't even lucid when it actually happens...what with hospice and the like.

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of it I just ain't ready to go and won't be for some time ..

Best Answer

visit a nursing home for the answer

Best Answer