Aww c'mon, sex gets so much better as you get older. You get better at it! As I get older I just think of more things to try. Sex is much better as I grow old..

Best Answer

Oh yes....especially when their partner wants them as much as they do......hot, hot, hot!

Best Answer

YES, YES and more YES. I like sex even more now as I no longer have to worry about getting any one preggy. so no worrys just more sex at least once a day or more if I can and I am 53 years old. I might have snow on the roof but still got a fire in the furnace. what I once could do all night now takes me all night to do once LOL

Best Answer

smiling here....

Best Answer

Oh HELL yes.....I am 70 and have someone I get together with on a regular basis.......I can get it up with no problem and last as long as I want..<br />
Mostly it boils down to your general health!!! take care of your health, and your **** will take care of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Heck yes!

Best Answer

I don't remember... what was the question where's the remote are you from the government

Best Answer

Yep... it is better because you hopefully know yourself and what turns you on to make the adventures that much more exciting.

Best Answer

as you get older your just not into the stud mode any more!

Best Answer

For me desire has not gone down even a little. Some of my tastes and desires have evolved. <br />
Loved your question about older men. Just wonder...in your experience with women....has there been any predictable pattern of growing or waning horniness?

Best Answer

well, I most certainly do...at least once a day but more if I can get it..and I am still good for an all nighter.

Best Answer

wow...
impressive

Best Answer

At 56 I enjoy sex more then ever, less drama, and older women are more appreciative for you efforts.

Best Answer

i can only speak for myself but i think of sex more know than ever i have sex on my mind every minute of every day i have been this way for 7 years ever since i found that i am bi i am 43 now

Best Answer

It's a mixed bag. I enjoy it as much or more, am much wiser, and better at it than before, have less tolerance for the emotional baggage that (often? always?) goes with it, and am bored with it unless there's something fresh, exciting, and deeper than vanilla same-old. Physiologically I've found that my change in diet and exercise has improved things a lot, but I still have a 'scrip for fun pills in case I want extra horsepower :)

Best Answer

If not more!

Best Answer

yes--it has a lot to do with self esteem, self actualization, connecting with another person intimately

Best Answer

a lot more now, when I can get it!

Best Answer

I would really enjoy sex. As been said on this group " get it up" is now a problem for me. VIAGRA? Doesn't do much for me. I have pretty much given up on sex at this point. I am not married so I don't have sexual encounters any more. It is a very big lose for me.

Best Answer

It amazes me
how frequently
allll the varieties of sensuality/sexuality
are ignored
because it doesn't involve a hard penis...
its only as limited as your imagination....
joyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

Depends on the hormones I think. Mine doesn't!

Best Answer

Experience is a great teacher and it is so much better when you get past the wham, bam, thank you ma'am stage. Way better now that I know how.

Best Answer

Most definitly babe. I can vouch for that. I'm horny 24/7. xxxxx

Best Answer