funnyshare funnyshare 26-30, M 34 Answers Sep 25, 2011

Just smile at us and say hello. For most of us, our husbands are no longer interested in us, so give us a little attention and we'll be thrilled.

Best Answer

hi! i sow your replies in some people experience, and you seemed like a sad woman to me :(
i couldn't figure out why, but you look a nice woman, so i thought maybe we can talk to each other and becomee friends maybe! (sorry for my english and my writing mistakes)

Best Answer

Love U!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Start by NOT refering to them as 'old women'

Best Answer

"OLD" will NEVER work. Just the fact that you are using the word shows that you are too young to relate to grown women. Move along, boy. We are interested in MEN!

Best Answer

No younger guys always try and pick us up, they flirt correction i get it a lot.<br />
A real women wants a real man. Women if they have a child they do not want<br />
another lol. I have a younger male friend, we are just friends though.<br />
I am in my 30s and he is 7 years younger than me. As friends if you want to<br />
talk to a women, hint have respect.

Best Answer

They are everywhere, church, libraries, (rest and funeral homes, sorry couldn't resist) grocery, schools, community meetings, even specialized online sites. Just be yourself, be cool, flirt and have a sense of hunor, read up on issues which impact women and women in their age group, smile and be a gentleman and before you know you will find yourself as a cub in a Cougar's Den and if you're lucky she'll prefer you eat and be eaten in bed.

Best Answer

Well, <br />
You shouldn't refer to them as "old" for starters . .<br />
And try being kind, sweet, mature, honest.<br />
More experienced women are wiser, and have seen the B. S.<br />
They're not interested in the games

Best Answer

ok like, how many times does the word "old" show in this question? sheesh!

Best Answer

i want to chat 30 to 45 year woman

Best Answer

Talk to them like a human.....lol..

Best Answer

Go to an old dirty bar, there is always an old dirty floozy hanging out at the end of bar.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Older Women Younger Men Dating - http://OlderWomenYoungerMenDating.weebly.com

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

old wine in new bottle is fine.

Best Answer

Older women only flirt with young guys if they first have the need for acompanyment, and second see the opportunity. They are eager to please and accomodate and in many cases are very broad minded! This is usually due to the fact they have learned what they have been missing. Don't turn them down as they are probably one of the best rolls in the hay you will get until you mature in your mid fourties!! So there!!

Best Answer

Listen. Yes, that's the key. Most men don't listen. It also helps to be partially deaf and near-sighted. I can pay attention to them all day long and I am never bored. If you don't understand something, just say so. You don't need to know the answers to everything. They just want someone there. Sometimes being there is all that matters. Even if you never get physical, you can learn a thing or two for the next relationship.

Best Answer

At your age you shouldn't have a problem.

Best Answer

(with your agegroup) because you are already having problems with this one!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I once had an older woman as a friend I don't anymore its hard to find or meet older women

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer