cantescapemylove cantescapemylove 22-25, F 16 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in WTK

Most... except those that degrade women.

Best Answer

Yes, to the core.

Best Answer

yes! lost in whatever

Best Answer

Ok Dishonest person.

Best Answer

it's Captain!

Best Answer

Yes =) other cultures are very interesting

Best Answer

Any one culture in particular?

Best Answer

I am very fascinated by Egypt, a country with an immense cultural mix, in every major city in Egypt you will find traditions that remain from the time of the Pharaohs and Moses , and in other parts you will find pure tribal customs that were brought in by many invaders throughout the centuries. Family members r responsible for the integrity of their whole family and for the behaviour of all the members, creating an environment that would be envied by many people in the other parts of the world. That contradiction and contrast between areas of Egypt, when you compare it with other Middle Eastern countries, is what makes Egypt seem advanced against some of the others. Theres just so much to respect and so much still unknown. =)
I guess this could be the secret why Egypt is considered the most attractive country in the region for travelers.

Best Answer

I can see a research there. I am also fascinated by that county Its deserts, Art and Ancient remnants but never had any detail research on that.

Best Answer

Ancient ones mostly.

Best Answer

where they have human sacrifices?

Best Answer

Yesh.

Best Answer

yes- that's why i am an anthropologist

Best Answer

Some fascinate-others make me shake my head in disdain

Best Answer

Yes...I love cheese

Best Answer

So long as they're not Muslim.

Best Answer

yes my own as I am polish and my husbands as he is croatian

Best Answer

Yea, lots of other things fascinate me too.

Best Answer