righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Religion

Men are less picky than women.

Best Answer

sarcasm? i found that question ridiculous also

Best Answer

I think that some of them do not care about the race or skin color of the women they are interested.

Best Answer

That's a pretty general question as all men are different, just as women are.

Best Answer

We don't care, as long as she is breathing---well, usually, but that MIGHT not be a deal breaker is it's been a long night

Best Answer

tan to midnight I like all the shades

Best Answer

Women need a reason, men only need a place ;)

Best Answer

welll...being seriously Over Manly...or Ubermannlich as i like to call it...I really have no preference. If I like someone, It usually isn't because of her skin tone, although, I do kind of have a thing for milky white redheads.

Best Answer

i think overly manly men will sleep with any healthy woman younger than they are - who they truly like though is anyone's guess

Best Answer

Ugggggggggggggggggggh! WTF is wrong!

Best Answer

*chuckles*

Best Answer

:D you no no likey?

Best Answer

Sorry to sound condescending but there is obviously no answer to that question. No "breed" of man exists just as no "type" of woman does; it's to each their own, and whoever is right will suit each other perfectly. No colour, creed, or race shall play a part.

Best Answer

I like light skinned and dark ones ; )

Best Answer