BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 26 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

I think perverts should come with a warning label, like say NC-17.

Best Answer

Maybe we could even reach way back and revive the 'X' rating that they used to use in the 1970's!

Best Answer

Depends on what the current definition of what's "Unacceptable" or "Abnormal" is. Who is the authoritative judge of that?

Best Answer

i dont think they care

Best Answer

Not sure, but I'm sure they think they're very cool. lol

Best Answer

Yikes

Best Answer

Are you afraid? I wouldn't have thought so. lol

Best Answer

I just don't think having perversions are cool. Same sentiments with regards to having any diseases, mentally or clinically.

Best Answer

I was joking for goodness sake.

Best Answer

I'm not angry , I was trying to be serious. Lol

Best Answer

Yes, I think most of us have some sort of perversion, its the ones that won't admit it that you need to worry about.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's why they try so hard to hide it until it's too late.

Best Answer

probably not.....

Best Answer

Screw unto others as others have screwed unto you. I am guessing they think it is normal.... since they carry on with it

Best Answer

Hey I resemble that remark.

Best Answer

It wouldn't be as fun otherwise

Best Answer

No. >. < WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! If they find out they are.. wel!-- its!-- thats like telling kids theres no such thing as santa!

Best Answer

they aren't perverts unless they're worse than me....everyone else is just a prude!

Best Answer

yes cuz they like sex

Best Answer

My guess is some know and don't care; some probably know and can't help themselves. Being online provides a wonderful cover for some people to behave really badly just because you can't actually see them face to face. If you think they are really "pervs" the best thing to do is try to just ignore them. Maybe if they don't get the response they wanted they will just go away. Kinda like fanning flies eventually either you or the flies get bored and go away! LOL

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

No, and people who tell you they're perverts never are. lol

Best Answer

That's not entirely accurate, I'm a Pervert, I know I am, I just politely keep it to myself so I don't offend others.

Best Answer

Hats off to you. You show refinement. LOL

Best Answer

Trust me, we know. :)

Best Answer