Owl37 Owl37 18-21, M 12 Answers Feb 22 in Community

Since you ask I am compelled to tell you about my grandson, he shows the most integrity and sense of fair and just, forgiving and lovingness for all others and has an astounding amount of achievements for his youth. As a grandmother , Just saying.

Best Answer

i do it from an spiritual point of view, religion has nothing to do with that and she is just fine, a lovely , compassionate, generous and very sweet girl with love for herself and others. She follows my motto. Harm none (including herself) ,do what you will.

Best Answer

no, no, no, and no.

Best Answer

somewhat but no matter what kids are going to pick up to be raciest or what not from their friends .just like they'll try Pot cant shield them from that but you can try to educate.

Best Answer

Mine didn't. By age the of three i was living with my grandparents.

Best Answer

So true and really sad :( to answer your question obviously no.

Best Answer

Nope. Instead they're wasting their time brainwashing children with religion especially jesus.

Best Answer

somebody is. Oftentimes at work, i find the kids have more manners than their parents. I always think "I wonder where you learned that cause clearly your parents didn't teach it to you"

Best Answer

It seems like they don't. I personally was, but I've seen so many kids recently who are so rude. They mouth off, don't have proper manners and really act like they are so "high and mighty". It's sad, really.

Best Answer

Nope, they think spoiling them is the best way to keep them under control.

Best Answer