absolom absolom 41-45 12 Answers Jan 25 in Hobbies

Of course. Australian Galahs speak like Australian people. The birds aren't actually learning words, they're mimicking sounds. An accent is the sound of a pronunciation. If a parrot is only mimicking sounds with no understanding, it would of course, mimic the accent.

Best Answer

Only to an outsider. Fun fact! Crows have developed a language, it is so ordered that there are actual dialects depending on the crow's location. ie a crow from California sounds different than one from Newfoundland. http://www.cracked.com/article_19042_6-terrifying-ways-crows-are-way-smarter-than-you-think.html

Best Answer

wow... that's really cool

Best Answer

If they are learning the language of the land, I guess they say the words with the natural accent being spoken by the people teaching them.

Best Answer

Not to their original owner

Best Answer

You only have "accents" when you speak in a language other than your native tongue. So the answer is no.

Best Answer

Things that make you say Hmmmm??? lol

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

why don't you ask one?

Best Answer

haha... I don't have one to ask. Maybe next time I go to the pet store I will strike up a conversation :)

Best Answer