There is only one sure way to find out!!!<br />
1) Cut it off at its ba<x>se.<br />
2) Seal off the cut end with plastic wrap, and perhaps a rubber band. (*)<br />
3) Immerse in a toilet or sink filled with water.<br />
4) Observe whether said article floats or sinks.<br />
5) Report results back to EP.<br />
(*) If care is not taken to seal off the cut end, then water will be allowed to flow in, and ruin the potential bouyancy of the unit. Then you will get a possibly false result, and will have to repeat steps #1 and #2 with someone else's unit.<br />
Not that you've given this much thought
Yes, haven't you had a bath? Well, you're young, maybe it just hasn't sprouted enough to tell yet
lol nerd rage!
I would not count on it to keep me afloat if I fell overboard.
You say you are male. I hope you are not castrated.
To young to know that.
hard or soft? haha!!
Well if we use monty python logic, it should float when hard because it's made of wood which floats right?
On imagination they do
only if u cut it off
the lightweights do...........lol
Like a tiny wooden boat.
I wouldn't count on it.