I will always reply back - but I'm not the type to be glued to my phone or my laptop all the time. I like my space and my downtime. But I don't want to offend either. Any of you out there that like right-away replies? If so, why does it bother you when people don't respond quick enough? :(
akane94 akane94 18-21, F 17 Answers Aug 18, 2013 in Community

The truth is that it seems like a lot of people (especially on EP) don't really have what I would call a social life and when they answer your questions or message you,they think you ought to reply back right away.I do fell sorry for people who are lonely and have no one to talk to but they just got to understand that you have a life and aren't disrespecting them when you don't reply back right away!

Best Answer

i've seen lots of posts here from people who complain about that kind of thing, so i guess it's a big deal to some folks...seems kinda selfish to me

Best Answer

I know some who do. If you needed an immediate answer, call, dag nabbit!

Best Answer

Nah, I reply whenever I want. Phone is always on silent and everyone on my list knows that, so they don't expect a quick reply from me, ever.

Best Answer

That's how I am! I put it on silent because when my phone vibrates it scares the bejesus out of me

Best Answer

It's on silent coz bf skitz out everytime I get a txt or phone calls:)

Best Answer

Hahahahaha

Best Answer

Yeah they do get offended. But II just tell them I was busy and if they can't handle it, they are free to leave.

Best Answer

This one girl that I recently got back in contact with freaked the **** when I didn't read her message right away. I was offline at the time so it wasn't my fault but when I finally logged in, she had sent me 5 pleading messages and came out of the closet on her Facebook status. I've since stopped talking to her but she keeps writing me.

Best Answer

YES it's stuff like that I cannot stand.
It's like "Well, that escalated quickly."

Best Answer

My pot head mother gets mad, and my 13 year old sister I'm like seriously im a 19 year old mother of a 4 year old and my husband is on deployment! I don't have a lot of time

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

i'm still waiting on a text i sent my best friend over 2 years ago. lol, i visit him everyday and bring it up on occasion, he hasn't bought a new phone since his ex wife threw it out

Best Answer

Haha welp, that'll do it!

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

no not all, but Im goanna stay your pattern and learn your life style. Then Im goanna start putting two and together to read where you're trying to play a game or you're trying to strach out your normal life or busy life to a level that is pure B.S if you do it all the time? then I'd be sure to play it back times 400!

Best Answer