righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 13, 2012

ive read a few but i think 90 % of them are bullshit from people that wish they had real lifes and can only make up stories to lead people to believe they're actually interesting people, when in fact they live with their moms and eat poptarts for dinner :)

Best Answer

HEY! That's offensive. I had hot pockets for dinner, thank you. Pop Tarts are for breakfast, lunch and late night snacks.

Best Answer

lol..then it sounds like u are eating correctly... carry on.

Best Answer

I dont very often unless its someone in my circle. :-) <br />
Ive read a few that are such blatant bullshit or fantasy p0rn it kinda put me off. Like the 'girl' who had her tongue pierced and was giving bj's in like a week, you didnt and you werent because it would of fcking killed. (literally if it had got infected)

Best Answer

lol well I had my tongue pierced :-P Believe me thats the last thing youd be doing so soon!!!

Best Answer

I do not as much as I used since discovering Q&As. Don't always comment, but quite interesting and educational.

Best Answer

I do. I'm sure their is still a lot out there that do also. However I know their is some who only do the question section.

Best Answer

Yeah I get responses to mine from time to time

Best Answer

We are here for various reasons. I love read posts and do comment on the items that I feel passionately about. That does not mean that I would not comment on posts that catch my eye. EP is a great site to be in seeing that I am quite new in here and love it to bits. So, join in if you want to enjoy. That is what I have to say to all. Thank you for a great question by the way.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

not unless I have your in my circle..then not always.. i just get sleepy with long stories.

Best Answer