I buy my daughter books all the time but I feel I am alone in this.
underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 8 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Education

Know your question is answered already but yes people still do buy books. Just take a look in your local bookshop, children's section see lots of kids there. Sure gadgets phones etc are popular but there are plenty of other parents encouraging their children to read books as well. Harry Potter was not that long ago, very popular.

Best Answer

When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father, and today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Best Answer

I buy a lot of children's books. So many that I had to order another bookcase for the children's room.

Best Answer

That is cool :-)

Best Answer

Not having any children, I must admit I don't buy children's books and stick to gadgets mostly.

Best Answer

Fair enough.
But if you had kids, would you give them books as a present ?

Best Answer

Not children's books; those will make a brain melt. My kids will read Nietzsche.

Best Answer