InTheHereNow InTheHereNow 41-45, F 13 Answers Feb 7, 2011

Not really they pretend to care because they believe they are kind but really they only care about themselves. It just makes them feel better to think that they are kind, even though they're not. I care though.

Best Answer

Yes and most people that I know do but it is a big world.

Best Answer

Its only when you care too much about yourself that you notice that others dont care about you.<br />
As long as you are not fulfilled you will not care for others. A pot must fill itself and overflow onto others.<br />
If you are empty what can you give others. if your are unhappy how can you make others happy. The fact is today everyone is empty and dont know how to fill themself up. They all looking for something-money,fame,sex etc. Jesus and others were able to give to others because they did not want anything from this world.

Best Answer

i still care about others but i agree with most people here. we live in the sickest, most narcissistic world today, where people care more about themselves and what they want out of life than the simple things like family, friendship and time spent caring for others. as for setting homeless people alight and putting it on facebook, i'm sickened but sadly not surprised. this is the world we live in now.

Best Answer

No unfortunately not...:( People only care about their feelings...But I care...:)

Best Answer

some do & some dont. id say it sways a little to the dont side more though. thats why its important to have good friends

Best Answer

No they don't. It's a different world now then when people use to care for others back when. Today people are more concerened over technology and what they want rather then the needs of others.

Best Answer

I do care about that but others where I live don't care about my feelings at least most of them.

Best Answer