People do not change unless they experience trauma. My ex-husband suffered a traumatic brain injury and his personality change was the worst result. It tore our entire family apart. <br />
I hope you move on before you are hurt more than you already were.

Best Answer

Don't waste your time. He isn't going to change and he sounds like a sociopath. Look up the traits and see if they apply. Either way, whether he really wants to or not, he isn't likely to change and it isn't worth it. Get over it, let it go, move on, and have respect for yourself enough to do so.

Best Answer

NO! if he has desrespected you, didn't follow through and goes back and forth and tells you he's mature now? I would say, run for the hills and never look back if you know what's good for you!

Best Answer

um... well i would suggest not having sex with him if hes all flaky like that. id give im a chance but think what if u get pregnant? would he stay with u? or at least be there for the baby and be a good dad? a lot of girls end up having a baby in these kinds of situations cuz they dont really think pregnancy would be an issue. but it is.

Best Answer

Yes people change all the time but that doesn't mean all their traits have changed.Proceed w/caution I always say.

Best Answer

yes we get wrinkles and lose our hair

Best Answer

people change it just that when it comes to relationship they've got to earn your trust first after trust comes with commitment

Best Answer

What kind of person is he? What kind of job does he have? Does he have a good family? Would he be worth anything down the road. <br />
It sounds like he has a lot of problems. I think you need to move on if he isn't a lot of good because you look so nice most guys with all their stuff in line are going to do a lot better than this. Move on is my advice.

Best Answer

Scarlet can you give us some feedback? If you are also not able to communicate what kind of a person will be attracted to you for the right reasons. Maybe he is what you deserve! You better work on yourself also for some positive changes in communications.

Best Answer

As for the type of person he is, i dont know him well enough now to be able to say. he can be kind but i feel like thats a show
he has a stable job and a good family from what i can tell. He would be the type of person i would want to end up with but im having a hard to allowing myself to determine if this is caused by his personality or if its my doing by being stuck in the past.

Best Answer

Why can't you give him a chance! I was noticing that you were hesitant to answer back and if that is how you are in life then this guy really is being slowed down by your delays. You sound like you could be a handful and that isn't good for either side. Do yourself a favor and get some counseling or therapy to see what a professional thinks. Your future depends on it.

Best Answer

sorry? if you determined I have "issues" because i didn't answer right back, then I'm not the one with the issues. do you maybe think i was busy with my real life, so i couldn't respond right away. Do me a favour and don't comment on my questions if you are going infer negative, and false, things about me.

Best Answer

justkoz, it's time to take a little of your own advice, for yourself: get some help. your future depends on it! you are so delusional it's terrifying. HELP YOURSELF, FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY!

Best Answer

Only when you have an accident... do I smell something?

Best Answer