tanyi tanyi 22-25, M 9 Answers Jun 8, 2011

nope......people eat more instant foods with MSG now......past people eats more fruits and veges

Best Answer

Because with the bigger ones like blue 1 and 2, yellow 5 and red 5(correct me if I'm wrong) cause tumors and cancers in many places kidney, adrenal glands, and brains, I'd either eat all natural food, grow my own, avoid all colorings, or learn to live without any food.

Best Answer

Seventy percent of what we call food today did not exist 10,000 years ago and so is a genetic mismatch. Any wonder? Ever see a wild animal living in a healthy wild environment with a chronic disease? We get them and this is the first reason why.

Best Answer

Not at all and far from it.

we have an obesity epidemic all over the world. You must have been blind not to have noticed that.

Best Answer

could you provide any details? I think we eat healthier than past because we can eat foot from other countries,such as susi and damplings.

Best Answer

I agree with you, but for me, I really want to take a part in obesity epidemic. Because I'm too thin...

Best Answer

Tell me now, what is not healthy about food?- Over eating, thats all I can think off

Best Answer

In fact, even I don't know how to answer my question. But in some country, it is true that pesticides are still remained in food.

Best Answer

No, there are way more bad food choice available now than back in the day

Best Answer

Well yeah they do because people also tend to live past their 30's. So much disease was spread through food and stuff. Butchers didn't have any regulations for when cutting the meat, they could of been covered in dirt or whatever else. Things now are better preserved.

Best Answer

no.......too rushed........& p*ssed

Best Answer