I was diagnosed with Bipolar...not the same thing, but i'm sure we both go through a lot...so i understand :) It's a B***h

Best Answer

I don't...my former best friend recently told me she was just diagnosed with Bipolar. I had a hunch because she had times where she was happy as can be and then into this complete state of sadness...I don't know exactly all of it, but there are different cases because I had another friend who would take things I said completely out of context or would think I was telling her something realistically to hurt her feelings. Or she couldn't take a joke... <br />
I said former best friend because I got fed up being treated like crap. Perhaps she can't help the way she is, but everyone only has so much tolerance.

Best Answer

I understand what it is, but there is no possible way that I could even imagine what you go through, all I know is it must be very frustrating...

Best Answer

oh, is that anything like sczittzo effective with paranoid delusions? cause i got that too :(

Best Answer

Borderline personality disorder

Best Answer

No its alittle different

Best Answer

oh, okay. then i guess i dont understand honey

Best Answer

Borderline personality disorder. Ex had it. She said I understood her better than most people, but hey, I didn't have BPD so I can't say I really REALLY understand.

Best Answer

Its frustrating as hell. I'm so lost!

Best Answer

No, but I lived with someone who was minor bipolar. I have experienced it from the other side of the fence.

Best Answer

Can i ask...what is it like to see it from the other side?Bipolar i mean. I'm just wondering because i have bipolar and i know what i personally have experienced, but would love to know what it really looks like to someone observing...(i'm on meds now so i can think clearly again :)

Best Answer

Instant mood swings, from very happy to very, very sad, and back again all within a few minutes. It was hard, because I received the blame for some of these mood changes, but all I could really do was witness them.

Best Answer

Well us women have very moody moments. But the mood changes don't happen in a matter of minutes...but then again there are different levels of bipolar. It was almost like my friends moods would shift like either monthly or weekly...almost like it was with the shift in weather or with the moon cycle or something...

Best Answer

i don't know i have both lol

Best Answer

Yea we tend to pass blame

Best Answer

A good friend of mine just married a women who is bipolar. He discovered it too late. He has come to me to talk quite a bit. At least his wife does sleep around, but I can relate to much he is going through.

Best Answer