If so...Why?
jbuckner8806 jbuckner8806 22-25, F 28 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

No I don't think y'all is ignorant

Best Answer

I am from Canada and I think people from the south are wonderful. Alabama, Georgia, Mississipi, Tennessee, amazing. Friendly, polite, down to earth. What is not to like. I speak slowly myself and some people (the truly ignorant ones) think that because you talk slow, you think slow, or if you talk different you are not as smart. We have them fooled, they are really the stupid ones!

Best Answer

In general, I think so. You only have to look at a map of educational levels to see why.

Best Answer

I think most Americans are ignorant - lol

Best Answer

I agree!!!

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

well I am from the south.I'd like to imagine I am not ignorant .I have met ignorant and non ignorant people where I am from.That goes for many places I would suspect.

Best Answer

Every culture believes that the others are ignorant. We all have this idea that what we do is correct and that others who do something different are ignorant.

Best Answer

we outsiders remember folks like george wallace and david duke, and we know that somebody was voting for them

Best Answer

No I have friends from up North and they are OK, I am London girl.

Best Answer

never heard that one before

Best Answer

Unfortunately, yes. Arrogance.

Best Answer

North like WS, ND, MN, MI,...no. East coasters? Yeah, for the most part they do.

Best Answer

Yes but it is a misconception.

Best Answer

The new Confederate ones we do, why shoot yes honey darlin' The ones that are loyal to the union are okay though

Best Answer

They do. So do people in the Midwest and on the Left Coast.<br />
Speaking of ignorance, and I kid you not, when I moved from the South, people seriously asked my wife if they had paved roads and wore shoes in her birth state, Mississippi. <br />
I leave it up to you to decide who the truly ignorant are.

Best Answer

Why would they do that? Is there a reason why they think that?

Best Answer

Not all of them...

Best Answer

Just a disproportionately large number of them... based on demographics.

Best Answer

It's people from the coasts that think that. I'm from Alabama originally. I moved to Wisconsin and everyone there was nice. Then North Dakota. It's the people on the coasts who are snobby.

Best Answer

That's good to know. I'm from Alabama myself.

Best Answer

What part?

Best Answer