vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 12 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

Sadly I believe that they do. I think it helps them feel better about themselves. The sad thing is that they don't realize that when we build each other up, it helps us feel better at the same time. Have you ever volunteered at a soup kitchen or a homeless shelter? It feels great. Have you ever just said, "You look really nice today" and feel the happiness it brings to someone else - it spreads and makes you feel good too. I wish more people would realize this more frequently!

Best Answer

Yes the holier than thou feeling

Best Answer

There seems to be many who love to demean others, but actually I feel sorry for them, to have such a low self-esteem must be awful.

Best Answer

Who keeps picking on you? He or she is a mean-spirited jerk. You are one of the best people here, and I'm proud to be your friend. *Hugs*

Best Answer

awww thanks Abbey I love you

Best Answer

to some, it's mothers' milk

Best Answer

Tragic ones do

Best Answer

Hey, do you know my sister?

Best Answer

Obviously. Called leveling. To cover their own insecurity they either puff themselves up or tear others down, some do both.

Best Answer