depends on the person, some get it and some dont

Best Answer

Not being afraid does not necessarily allude to losing feeling. Having said that, I do understand how many may misunderstand you.<br />
Personally, when I reach a time when I lose all feelings, I don't really say anything. I feel no need to speak or to include anyone in my inner world. What I fear and what I do not is not something I need to prove. When one loses feeling not much matters, especially not to be understood.<br />
What do you know? Perhaps you have some feelings left after all.

Best Answer

Maybe...your wisdom speaks mountains

Best Answer

I'm not sure whether or not that's meant to be offensive or flattering, but either way, try to take a deep breath. Sometimes, the ones who feel nothing are but the ones who feel everything. Whatever it is- let the lack of fright come from self awareness and courage rather than lack of worth and apathy. The things you lose fear for from that apathy can be very, very, very dangerous. Sometimes, fear is all that keeps us alive.

Best Answer

Not offensive, thanx I'll put it in my file.

Best Answer