Found out the hard way - truth in a bottle!!

Best Answer

hahahaahaha.... oops?

Best Answer

i beleive so, worked with my ex, found out stuff i really wished i didn't(yuck!) kinda truth serum, made me really know what was up.

Best Answer

I am a need to know person.. so I would be clenching my jaw but glad he got it out of his system at last.

Best Answer

the truth comes out

Best Answer

I need to get people tipsy around me then cause I hate it when I can read what someone is thinking and they just will not say it! :-)

Best Answer

Alcohol is scientifically proven to alter your ability to think, make decisions, remember events - and, most importantly, in this case, withhold responses (which are tasks that are processed primarily in your frontal lobes). If you are a heavy drinker, alcohol can even lower the amount of both grey and white matter in your brain. So, you may say that when ppl drink they can tell you things that they would normally keep to themselves.

Best Answer

That's exactly what I wanted to know :-)

Best Answer

I would say more honest....you know they say alcohol is like truth serum hahaha ...

Best Answer

:-) I was told some interesting things by a tipsy person.

Best Answer

most definitely.

Best Answer

Yup...those can be some of the funnest times/stories you ever hear too...hahah

Best Answer

I think drink lowers standards and raises bravery.<br />
Like I had a drunk girl call me cute and she was really close to me when she said it, I mean standing really close to me and I just met her, I told her sister to take her home as this girl is clearly insane.

Best Answer

HAHA.... it brings folks out of the closet it seems ;-)

Best Answer

In a way yes.
You would have to get a few drinks into me for me to bave sex with you.
Not that I think you unattractive.
But to raise my bravery to do you.

Best Answer

Ha. Then you might think me insane

Best Answer

Ironic

Best Answer

I turn into an inconsiderate, lying SOB. I don't drink anymore

Best Answer

Ok so certain people lie.... gee how to know the difference....

Best Answer

I think the point is you lose inhibitions about complying with normal behavior.

Best Answer

haha... so if it was "normal" for you to tell the truth you might start lying.

Best Answer

If I didn't want to discuss something, I just simply didn't answer, tell you its none of your business, say I did not want to discuss it, when drinking, I would just make up something to avoid the issue, or just flat out start telling stories.
If I saw something, normally we have an inhibition to the mouth outputting what ever the mind may think, drinking, no inhibition, it came out. As chell45 put it " A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts", a true but succinct statement.

Best Answer