I think we all need some balance. We don't need people around 24/7...
flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 17 Answers Jul 8, 2012

Yes, this can be measured by how many cats they accumulate.

Best Answer

Yes i do.<br />
It's bad when you notice it yourself.

Best Answer

Haha... do tell how you noticed?

Best Answer

Nope, I've always been this weird.

Best Answer

God I hope not cause another year and i'll be a basket case...lol

Best Answer

i'm scairt that might be happeining to me...conform, Dexter! that's what normal people do!

Best Answer

You Kids, Get The H€ll Off Of My Grass!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

And turn that loud music down!

Best Answer

Apparently, yes. <br />
Humans are meant to live alone, especially as young children. They need daily contact, which will help rid of insecurity and lonliness, as well as the need to express one self. If you feel the need to say something, and there is no one there during that particular time, it can slowly drive you into depression.

Best Answer

That's not the case for everyone KajuneD. Speaking for myself, I do not need or want daily contact with anyone. I am quite content with my own company. Always been that way.

Best Answer

Well, my words come from teachings and my own experience. Maybe you're right, it is not the same for everyone, but just so you know, I felt no need for contact either, for years and years, until at one point I did.

Best Answer

Good for you Odd&amp;S. Who's gonna love your company if you don't love it yourself?

Best Answer

Hang on! What if you're with people ALL day at work, does that mean you must come home to MORE people? Can't a person have 'me' time?

Best Answer

Loving your aloneness is a wonderful thing.

Best Answer

I'm no wierder than the next wierdo

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

lol... really ?

Best Answer

Yea I think so, no wonder I can't open up to my new friends.... (not on EP).. and I know I won't cuz they'll end up hurting me anyway.

Best Answer

Nope, I don't think so.

Best Answer

My sister did...lol

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

She became a hoarder and is lucky to be able to find her cats in all the mess. I tried to help her, years ago, but nothing worked.

Best Answer

OMG... poor thing. I think I clean the house a lot more as I get older... which is not too bad a thing right?

Best Answer