In my life... I have met a lot of people who would just prefer to think God is not real...on EP there seems to be a lot of haters. But this is a serious question directed towards people who are not haters, just non believers.
lms2 lms2 46-50 35 Answers May 19, 2012

Do you know that if you aren't muslim you're refuting god's will?

if this sounds silly to you just remember, that's what your statement sounds like to anyone who's not your kind of christian. I say christian because you obviously aren't jewish or muslim, they tend to keep their faith to themselves. For the most part anyway. You get zealots in all sects.

Best Answer

what exactly do you think my kind of Christian is? That I am a zealot... because I chose to ask something that I wanted to know what others thought about?

Best Answer

A judgemental, preachy, hypocritical zealot kind of christian. There are good christians and bad christians, your question is not very christian. You aren't asking anything, you made a statement that is little more than superstition. As for you wanting to know what people thought about it...Come on! Don't be so juvenile, you just wanted people to disagree with you so you could feel superior, while a select group agreed with you and patted your back.

Best Answer

I sense a lot of hostility in your comments...and you are entitled to believe I am being judgmental. Thank you for your comments.

Best Answer

you are judgemental. There's no "belief" necessary. Your question is proof enough.

Best Answer

Okay then. Team Satan!! Woo!!

Best Answer

I am a Christian and I do not believe that you automatically serve Satan by not believing in God. I find that concept undeveloped.

Best Answer

I don't believe that most people would feel that to be true.

Best Answer

Do you know that christians appear to be worshipping satan while calling it God? Look at all of the hate and condemnation in christianity. How could that be? Christianity has become anti to all that Jesus Christ stood for. That can only be that it worships the anti-christ.

Jesus said, judge not. Christianity says - judge everyone. Be fruit pickers.

Jesus said "fear not evil". Christianity says to fear evil.

Jesus said “resist not evil”. Christianity says to turn away from it.

Jesus said that the kingdom of heaven is WITHIN YOU - thus it is here – NOW. Christianity says it's OUTSIDE of you and it is where christians go AFTER they die.

Jesus said do NOT pray in churches. Christians are told to pray in churches.

Jesus said do NOT pray in public. Christians are told to pray in public.

Jesus said to follow him, you must give up all that you own and trust that you will be taken care of. Christians don’t dare do this. They put their faith in money.

Jesus said that even the most spiritually bankrupt (corrupt/evil) are (also) of the kingdom of heaven (a unified field concept). Christianity says they're of the kingdom of Satan. (a concept that requires time to be something that it is provably NOT)

Jesus said to love your enemies and do good to those who do not love you. Christianity says to correct them, chastise them, or even go to war against them when leaders whom God has placed over you tell you to.

Jesus said to give unto Caesar that which is Ceasar’s, and give unto God that which is God’s. Christianity says to give unto God that which is Caesar’s (money and fear).

Jesus said to see no human as more important than yourself. Christiannity says that God placed leaders above you to rule over you.

Jesus said to swear no oaths. Christianity swear’s oaths – whether as a Pledge of Allegiance or the oath of office/witnesses/jury duty, etc.

Jesus said to love yourself, for as you love yourself and the least of those among you, you love god (thus redefining God because We are god). Christianity says to debase yourself before those whom God has placed over you.

Jesus said you are powerful creatures – gods in your own right. What you ask for WILL be given. Christianity says you are powerless.

Jesus told you how to use your innate power for your own protection and wellbeing. Christianity says that those who use it are evil.

Jesus said that YOU are the light of the world. Christianity says that Jesus is.

Best Answer

that is the stupidest question ever. I hate people who say things like this. I do not believe in god and i do not worship Satan. You are a close minded fool.

that is like saying since you do not like Pepsi, then you like Coca Cola. One day i hope you realize there is a lot more flavors of soda.

Best Answer

Lies told to sheep.... Remember, Both the Wolf and the Shepherd eat lamb.

Best Answer

REALLY.....

:-)

Best Answer

Mnay people believe that by NOT chosing to believe in God they are "safe". However, their making "no choice" is actually making a choice. "No choice" is a choice. And sadly, it's a fatal one.

Best Answer

Technically all choices are fatal because everyone dies.

Best Answer

No, He doesn't. He wants NO ONE to perish (in hell). He even paid a great price to buy His children out of hell, but they stubbornly refuse to accept His gift.

Best Answer

The body dies, yes, but not the soul; it's eternal. WE choose where our soul will spend eternity.

Best Answer

It all jives (and perfectly, might I add). No one told me anything, I read it for myself.

Best Answer

What if it's so great that they don't WANT to come back???

Best Answer

Some people don't mind. Who has the right to judge?

Best Answer

not me... i'm just curious...

Best Answer

I wasn't saying you were judging. Sorry if I came off sternly

Best Answer

Curious? You said people who don't believe in your god have chosen to serve satan. That wasn't a question. That was a statement spoken as if you know it as a fact. That is also a great big hypocritical JUDGEment.

Best Answer

You are right. It is a judgement

Best Answer

Why not? They are judging. They basically said,
"if you don't believe in my god then you're serving the devil, do you know this?"

Best Answer

I did not certainly intend it that way. I stated some people don't mind, and some people don't mind that. I meant no offense to anyone.

Best Answer

God exists. It doesn't matter if anyone believes this. God still exists. Satan is just a wanna-be loser anyway. How can one believe a deception? Soon enough, it shatters.

Best Answer

And are YOU aware that believing in things that arnt real makes you delusional and in need of phychiatric help?

Best Answer

That is utterly ridiculous. You must be a born again

Best Answer

Who's god are you refering to ?

Best Answer

I only know one God... how many God's don't you believe in?

Best Answer

two thouand and counting. Do Jesus and god count as one diety or 1/2 a diety each?

Best Answer

All of them !

Best Answer

Hmm so Athiesm = Satanism now does it?

Interesting theory o.O

Best Answer

Its sort of the same theory as you can either be part of the problem or part of the solution (not speaking of religion or God, but in general)...

Best Answer

I think by trying to alter/preach/question other peoples relgion is the problem. Relgion itself isn't a problem, its just how far people will go because of it.

Best Answer

Do you know that is what the Pharisees and Sadducees said about Jesus and crucified him? Thankfully, I don't care what men think nor did they give me life. They can call me whatever they want. I know where my name is written.

Best Answer

Here, let me rephrase that question of yours:

"Do people know that by choosing not to believe in Batman they have chosen to serve the Joker?"

Make sense? That's what I thought. :)

Best Answer

If you believe in Batman over God, then it makes perfect sense... but since I don't believe in Batman... or the Joker, your response has no meaning to me. I wonder if there is anything we mutually believe in wherein the question could be posed in a manner it makes sense to both of us.... hmmm... love maybe? do you believe in that? Would it then make sense to say that if you chose not to believe in love, you [inadvertently or intentionally] further hatred?

Best Answer

When you phrase a Q with this much hostility and bile- you shape the answers. This Q, contrary to your stated purpose, can easily evoke hostility?

Best Answer

They don't believe, so it doesn't matter - if they don't believe in Heaven, they don't believe in Hell. And besides - why do you care anyway?

Best Answer

I care because I care, and that would be a book in itself to try and explain. As you said, if they don't believe, it SHOULDN'T matter... but a lot of people got angry about it... Inside they are upset because I said they served Satan...which Satan's whole purpose was to turn people away from God. I never said anything about Hell, or Jesus Christ being the only way to God. I never said anything about having to be in a church to be close to God. People read alot of things into that...which if they didn't believe, it wouldn't have struck a nerve with them. The thought was more if you are not a part of the solution, you are part of the problem... and people don't like to think about that either, but its true. If you see someone being robbed... but decide to do nothing because its not your problem... are you guilty of theft? no... but can you logically expect that theft will decrease if you just stay out of it?

Best Answer

Well... Lucifer, the fallen angel - is also known to be Satan - who resides in Hell. So yeah - God/Satan, Heaven/Hell, Good/Evil - however you want to put it - it's a balance. And there is a name for roobery thing - bystander apathy - sad but true part of our environment these days. It's self-preservation. If you want to talk about problems and solutions, and good people vs bad people why bring God and Satan into the argument? And Im a Catholic - I just don't see that as reasoning for your statement.

Best Answer

I am not sure what being Catholic has to do with believing in God... alot of people who are not Catholic believe in God too... As for the bystander apathy... sad but true part of our environment THESE DAYS... because too many people do not accept that by not reacting, they are supporting such behavior. Then they ***** about God noth taking care of people. God will care for us when we are dead... we have to care for eah other while we are alive.

Best Answer

I felt it was necessary to inform you that I was a Catholic so that you are aware that you are not speaking to someone who doesn't believe. People do not intervene for numerous reasons - and it's not just because they are not good people. It can cause more harm sometimes - so it's a self-preservation thing - not a conscious decision to be bad. Yes - our society's morality is different now, but it's not because people 'choose' to support Satan. We do need to look after eachother - but if that was your point I don't know why you had to bring God into it. People who don't believe in God don't b**** about Him. People who do accept His will.

Best Answer

God or Jesus Christ? If i believe in "god" but not Jesus am I still doomed?

Best Answer

God... and I did not say doomed... I said those who choose not to believe in God, are by default chosing to further Satan's plan, thereby servant's of Satan. In theory, if one doesn't believe in God, then one should also not believe in Satan, and not be bothered by the question (statement). Anyway, I don't think you are doomed.

Best Answer

But if one believes in god then he must believe in Satan?

Best Answer

And to me a belief in Satan would mean being doomed:)

Best Answer