seagoat2 seagoat2 56-60, F 8 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in EP

It can make me laugh or make me think.

Best Answer

...agreed, Indie42...

Best Answer

Comments mean that the questions etc. deserve a second look. A validatin to a well asked question and it took people to think and absorb the responses from others and yourself.

Best Answer

...yes, the key words here, "think & absorb"...mahalo, mytruthonanysubject...

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

the coments come in so many different forms--I like the ones that answer with a positive attitude agreed or not---but don't like those that answer with very poor negative attitudes or insulting remarks.....my answer to most negative attitudes is--- go to the kitchen--- fill a glass half full of water---stick your finger in it---then tell me how much I care about your openion

Best Answer

...mostly, I have had positive or no response at all..but I am new here...so who really knows or cares about me at this point? mahalo, driver150013 for your answer!

Best Answer

Hawaii one of my favorite places, hope all your answered openions are positive--I get both

Best Answer

Depends what I am asking and what their answers are all about

Best Answer

...got to tell you Whateverrrrr, I love your avatar name & picture!!!!

Best Answer

It gives me a laugh. I like laughing.

Best Answer

...me, too, pennynoodles! Often I really find myself truly laughing out loud!!!!

Best Answer

It's usually the comment that was added to my answer that gets me best answer :)

Best Answer

...it clarifies the thought process...mahalo, BennDover for your answer...

Best Answer

I enjoy comments to my answers.........gives more dimension

Best Answer

....yes, more dimension...makes it closer to a connection!

Best Answer