If you're significant other treats you like crap, ignores you, hits you, or whatever... just move on. Its not hard. They are not the only male/female on this Earth.
JessieTheGreekGoddess JessieTheGreekGoddess 18-21, F 9 Answers Apr 15 in Dating & Relationships

Yeah ive been saying that for years

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

Learn to read and comprehend or don't respond. -__-

Best Answer

I think that you should learn as to why it's hard for them to move on and why they always go back. The main reason is brainwashing. They're in a relationship with someone who has made them believe that they are not perfect, will never be perfect and that being with them is the best they'll ever have. <br />
It's a slow process that starts out little and ends up getting worse and worse over time. They'll control the little things in your daily life, then the next thing you know, they're making you feel like you're the ugliest creature on the planet but THEY still love you ( they don't ).. <br />
it's hard for people to move on after that because while they're away from them and single, the thought that being alone for the rest of their lives devastates them and they go back to the one person they believe will love them more than anything and that all of that MUST be coming from love.

Best Answer

So basically, in simple terms, they are idiots. -_- smh I can't believe people think like this.

Best Answer

If that's what you've gotten from what I wrote down, then no.. you're the idiot and I think what you need to do is take your attitude and place it somewhere else instead of acting as if you know it all.

Best Answer

You have a grim outlook on things

Best Answer

No one can compare to the one you love

Best Answer

Love is a mutual feeling. Obviously its not love if the other person is crap.

Best Answer

I think we stay with who we love because starting over is hard especially when there is kids involved

Best Answer

I'm talking about normal people. And like I said, if its a crap relationship, it isn't love. If a person loved you, they would treat you right.

Best Answer

Not true sometimes we just take things for granted until it's gone I did some questionable things to my ex but I loved her more than anything I just never thought she would leave until she did

Best Answer

Then she deserves better than dealing with your stupidity.

Best Answer

I disagree but I accept my role in our demise regardless she is the mother of my daughter and even though she has moved on I'm always going to love her she gave me the best 3 years of my life

Best Answer

If you *really*loved her, you wouldn't ave acted stupidly. Love =/= Infatuation.

Best Answer

*have

Best Answer

People make mistakes all the time and I regret mines and what do you mean infatuation what we had was real that's why I can say I still love her till this day stop being nieve no love is perfect all loves have flaws

Best Answer

I am not naive. People in love don't do things they know can damage their relationship.

Best Answer

Yes people do it everyday. Right now there's a man or woman somewhere who really loves their partner but is taking them for granted because they cannot foresee the demise of there relationship

Best Answer

Then they are stupid and don not deserve their partner. Their partner deserves someone who is worthy.

Best Answer

Sometimes they are used to being treated like crap and think its all they deserve . Other times they are intimidated because they are dealing with a legit psycho who threatens them with retribution should they decide to leave.

Best Answer

Thats why we have guns on this Earth. To deal with psychos.

"My foe foe makes sure all your kids don't grow"

Best Answer

Maybe in your ideal world, you could get away with shooting these people. But it is not always clear cut in the eyes of the law.

Best Answer

Thats why you learn the Law and learn to get around it. I'm studying to be a Lawyer, I know how. ;) And you can always intimidate them with a gun. No one will hit you with a sniper rifle in your hand.

Best Answer

Enough said to what?

Best Answer

Lmao I like you you really used the Tupac line from hit Em up truly classic.

Best Answer